Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Wigan v Norwich City match chat thread

Afternoon all, couldn''t see a match chat thread so thought id start one off.

Im feeling real nervous today, but know our boys will give 100% and play until the whistle.

Good luck lads OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Im feeling real nervous today, but know our boys will give 100% and play until the whistle.

Good luck lads OTBC

[/quote]

Hiya WAY, I''m nervous too but excited.

Are you watching a live stream or going to the of the many pubs who are showing it ?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Good luck lads OTBC

[/quote]

Hiya WAY, I''m nervous too but excited.

Are you watching a live stream or going to the of the many pubs who are showing it ?

[/quote]

Hi hun, nervous excitement, my tummy is like a tumble drier lol

No not watching the live stream, it''s too juttery here as our internet speed is steam driven I think, so good old radio snorefolk is on [:D]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]So after all the new signings,only two start.Sir Paul said he would give players a chance,as always looks true to his words.Loving the look of our subs bench though,will be looking forward to a sub as much as anything.[/quote]

True last years team deserve a chance, still surprised that Naughton/Barnett arent playing though but in Lambert we trust [:)]

Not sure about Matt Jackson whos taking Neil Adams place today, nice bloke I''m sure but he works for Wigan FC so will be a bit biased, would prefer to have an ex ncfc player who still supports us.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

No not watching the live stream, it''s too juttery here as our internet speed is steam driven I think, so good old radio snorefolk is on [:D]

[/quote]

Is there no pubs in Dereham showing it ? There''s a few round here so am off to Holt is the stream doesnt work, only a 5 min drive  if i put my foot down. [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Is there no pubs in Dereham showing it ? There''s a few round here so am off to Holt is the stream doesnt work, only a 5 min drive  if i put my foot down. [:)]

[/quote]

Yes there''s the Gemini which is just up the road, but we are getting ready to go out in a few hours, so staying in.  Hope the stream works for you, they never work well enough for me, I get frustrated too easily [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Just heard on RN that there have been 2 coaches break down, i would be gutted [:(][/quote]

Coach no 7 broke down at Leeds about 30 mins ago, must be a good 45 miles from Wigan so they wont be too pleased.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Just heard on RN that there have been 2 coaches break down, i would be gutted [:(][/quote]

Coach no 7 broke down at Leeds about 30 mins ago, must be a good 45 miles from Wigan so they wont be too pleased.

[/quote]

Id be hitching a lift lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They were the days [:)]

What do you think to Wigan employee Matt Jackson commentating instead of Neil Adams ?

RN just said that Coach 7 has arrived at Wigan, it was coach 14 that broke down and they have been rescued and are on the way now, thats good news for them

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They were the days [:)]

What do you think to Wigan employee Matt Jackson commentating instead of Neil Adams ?

RN just said that Coach 7 has arrived at Wigan, it was coach 14 that broke down and they have been rescued and are on the way now, thats good news for them

[/quote]

That''s fantastic news, make it just in time for or just after KO, bless them.  I have a soft spot for Matty I have to admit lol so don''t mind him commentating, but I don''t think anyone can replace Neil [:(]

Good team for me,  suprised Naughton not made it to start but time for the boys to show us what they can do.

Come on city :-)

WAY - check your pm''s re link which is working perfectly, plus nothing to download [:)]

Does your link have English commentary CA?

I''ve got radio Norfolk on at the moment, but its about 20 seconds+ ahead, so it quite annoying.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Does your link have English commentary CA? I''ve got radio Norfolk on at the moment, but its about 20 seconds+ ahead, so it quite annoying.[/quote]

No its in Spanish but the picture is good in full screen mode [:)]