Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

League Cup game vs MK DONS

Will it be on the Wednesday?

Because were playing on the Sunday, and the whole reason we are playing Sunday, is so Stoke don''t have to play on Thursday and Saturday, so surely we will be playing Wednesday, rather than Tuesday?

I didn''t look at the news article, i looked at fixtures and it wasn''t listed.

Why do we have to play 2 games in 3 days, yet Stoke don''t? I don''t care if theres is away in Europe.

To be fair I was surprised it wasn''t on the Wednesday.  I''m guessing that as it''s only a Cup match Lambert isn''t too bothered by a day''s less rest and will probably put out a much changed side anyway.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Will it be on the Wednesday? Because were playing on the Sunday, and the whole reason we are playing Sunday, is so Stoke don''t have to play on Thursday and Saturday, so surely we will be playing Wednesday, rather than Tuesday?[/quote]

The tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am.Barclay Upper and N&P Upper together with The Community Stand Upper closed.Tickets £10 and £5 under 16 and Over 65s.Season ticket holders do not have priority to claim their seats.

Source.......NCFC official site.

Anything we can help you with?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]To be fair I was surprised it wasn''t on the Wednesday.  I''m guessing that as it''s only a Cup match Lambert isn''t too bothered by a day''s less rest and will probably put out a much changed side anyway.
[/quote]

---

In addition, Lambert probably prefers the extra day to prepare for the Chelsea league game that playing on the Tuesday gives  him.