Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Hoolahans Miss

I was disapointed in the bbc for not showing Wes''s miss, just before that penalty, I wanted to see that again, simply because at that point we were starting to dominate wigan and if we had scored we would have gone on to win with out doubt

I think we are going to have to put up with MOTD''s unbalanced highlights coverage of our games. I too was disappointed to see so much good stuff from our performance left out. They made it look like we were on the back foot all the time and dead lucky to get a point, and the pundits comments reinforced that.

Still I''ll be quite happy for us to have a low profile for the time being.

I think it was appalling coverage because the neutral who gets their opinion of City only from MOTD wont get a true picture.

They cut out all our chances apart from the goal, cut out the numerous fantastic quick passing movements, of which there was one superb one touch display resulting in Crofts left foot shot over the bar in the 2nd half, which quite frankly was the passing move of the game.

Wigan were made to look the better side when it really was a 50/50 game, and we had good spells of pressure and incisive football. None of that was shown.

But hey ho what did we expect. They''ll soon realise we mean business and are here to stay.

As for Shearer saying Swansea are the best equipped to stay up, christ I hope we do Newcastle.

The MOTD highlights wern''t balanced at all. They made out the 2nd half was all Wigan attacking when in reality their attacks were mostly on the break after we had been pressuring their penalty box for lengthy spells!

Remember we are little ole Norwich and that stereotype has obviusly not altered in the BBC!

Thats like all the coverage of QPR''s game which attracted a massive 15,000 crowd!

Whens the last time we had a 15,000 crowd for a League game?

We get 18,000 at home to Leyton Orient in the cup!

Anyway not to bothered cause I think keeping under the radar helps us as the players don''t feel the pressure. Thats one of the problems with Leeds in that they are always branded as a club who shouldn''t be out of the top flight and this pressure doesn''t help the players!