Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Happy with that

I found a decent stream which, although it had a Mexican commentary team, didn''t lose the picture once. A lot of those ''dodgy streams'' are more the fault of poor internet performance rather than the streams themselves.As for the game I thought we did OK. I would probaby pick Morison and Hoolahan as two of our better players but nobody had a real shocker as far as I could see. We look a little open at times but that is the way we have played for the last couple of seasons and it has served us well. De Laet had a shocker for their goal but his overall performance showed a lot of promise. Bennett was only on the field for a short time but looked very exciting.Overall I would say that there will be a lot tougher tests than Wigan but we will improve week by week. I''m still confident.

Only going on MotD highlights and a few reports, overall, yes, a point away from home in the Prem. will always be welcome for surely all but the top four clubs, so I''m very happy with that; we registered on the graph, unlike QPR. The thing is, our defence did lookma but frail and many clubs will be rubbing their hands, I think. We conceeded too many last season (only 6th best defence but best goals scored) and IMO, it did lookmas though many players still thought that they had more time on the ball than they really did.Hopefully, this will serve as a calibration exercise as to where we need to be without being dealt a 4-0 odd drubbing like QPR suffered.Onwards & upwards!

I think it is also important to point out that we only had 2 of our new signings playing today, with Lambert preferring to give those who got us promoted a chance to prove themselves, which is a fair thing to do considering where they have taken us. IMO this isn''t our strongest starting 11, therefore a point against Wigan seems pretty fair.