Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

Season ticket seats for MK Dons.......

Season ticket seats are not being reserved by the club for the MK Dons Carling cup game. Seats are available on a first come first served basis.They''ve managed to reserve them in the past. Am I the only one who thinks this is another bit of piss poor customer service? Seems like poor service is becoming a more common thing for us these days.

Shucks, and I thought I was a much-valued customer?

Hey, why don''t they just adopt the same process for all away games? In fact, bin the season tickets and let''s have a free for all for all home/away/cup games in the future.

First come, first served....That''ll create an outcry.

So, if I''m not too quick off the mark, someone will be sitting in my padded-pew....nice.

Wonder if the complementary prog, drink, biccies are included for these cup games?

If I''m stuck in the Jarrold, will I be able to wander across the pitch at half-time to go and get my complementary ''stuff'' from the lounge of lucre?

There obviously won''t be any complementary stuff for these games....

I will be loudly tutting for the duration of the MK cup game.....MARK MY WORDS!.....or tuts.

Wonder if the club adopts the same policy if we draw a ''Big Six'' club for a home FA cup tie...?

I think the club needs to reconsider.....or are we, like QPR....wanting to be a Boutique Club?

The games not even up on the main site ticket section!

Despite the 3 upper tiers beign closed they''ll still be 17,000+ seats available for home fans!

Although yes ST holders should have been given the option of buying their seats, though when you apply for your ST you do get the option of having your seat instantly bought for you for cup games!

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat-Trick"]3 upper tiers?[/quote]

Barclay Upper,N&P Upper and Community Stand Upper.

Season ticket holders get an option to automatically get all cup game tickets, so just do that. And then if you can''t go, you can probably return the tickets to the club. Its a bit of effort, but not much and if you really want to sit in your seat for cup games, thats what you have to do.

Why care if you can''t sit in your season ticket seat? I sit in the upper Barclay so I can''t sit in my ST seat!