Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Is it time to panic ?

Yes, emphatically so

Our current form is terrible. We have averaged one point a game. That would have got us relegated last season. How many goals - a dismal one goal a game ?

We have only got into the next round of the League Cup by having a bye and we haven''t won a game at home nor kept a clean sheet so far.

As far as I am concerned unless the club shows more hambition and pushes the boat out we won''t be getting any points next Saturday, and could be heading towards the relegation zone by 5 O''Clock.

I watched the game yesterday and saw the likes of Victor Moses running past de Laet and Ben Watson crashing home a penalty past Ruddy. That''s what the sort of players we need, not trying to get Championship players to save us.

I, for one, shall be booing before the next home game to let the players know that we are not happy and it''s time for them, the manager and Delia to buck up their ideas.

A quality, dare I say well thought out post, was that you I heard tonight on Talksport?.......... bloodly bumpkin.

[quote user="City1st"]Yes, emphatically so Our current form is terrible. We have averaged one point a game. That would have got us relegated last season. How many goals - a dismal one goal a game ? We have only got into the next round of the League Cup by having a bye and we haven''t won a game at home nor kept a clean sheet so far. As far as I am concerned unless the club shows more hambition and pushes the boat out we won''t be getting any points next Saturday, and could be heading towards the relegation zone by 5 O''Clock. I watched the game yesterday and saw the likes of Victor Moses running past de Laet and Ben Watson crashing home a penalty past Ruddy. That''s what the sort of players we need, not trying to get Championship players to save us. I, for one, shall be booing before the next home game to let the players know that we are not happy and it''s time for them, the manager and Delia to buck up their ideas.[/quote]

Championship? More like League 1

[quote user="City1st"]Yes, emphatically so

Our current form is terrible. We have averaged one point a game. That would have got us relegated last season. How many goals - a dismal one goal a game ?

We have only got into the next round of the League Cup by having a bye and we haven''t won a game at home nor kept a clean sheet so far.

As far as I am concerned unless the club shows more hambition and pushes the boat out we won''t be getting any points next Saturday, and could be heading towards the relegation zone by 5 O''Clock.

I watched the game yesterday and saw the likes of Victor Moses running past de Laet and Ben Watson crashing home a penalty past Ruddy. That''s what the sort of players we need, not trying to get Championship players to save us.

I, for one, shall be booing before the next home game to let the players know that we are not happy and it''s time for them, the manager and Delia to buck up their ideas.[/quote]Hambition? We''ve already made a "pig''s ear" out of it.