Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Even certain Ipswich fans think sections of ITFC's support are morons!

Watching the Sc*m regulars fighting with the big game only casuals in home ends duting the 5-1 drubbing we gave them in April was amusing and disturbing combined!

Doesn''t surprise me one of their cardboard cut out mute fans are complaining that some others are wanting to start a bit of much needed atmosphere !

"Doesn''t surprise me one of their cardboard cut out mute fans are complaining that some others are wanting to start a bit of much needed atmosphere ! "

That is stupid.

The atmosphere that is being complained about is the boorish repetitive singing of a song about Justin Fashanu and the constant petty vandalism. You may remember the same bunch attacking a waste bin at Carrow Road. The devils.

Yes poorman road is a library but I doubt we would welcome a bunch of drunken spotty schoolkids letting of flares, starting fires and constantly squeaking about their rivals.

I should imagine that one of the cause of the deathly silence at poorman road is as much about them being fickle fans as it is the recognition by many that their grubby little club is going down the pan. Unfortunately this bunch of overexcited underage farmhands have not quite graspeds that and are still stuck in this ''glorious history, two statutes'' timewarp.

[quote user="City1st"]and constantly squeaking about their rivals.....[/quote]And of course, something you wouldn''t dream of....[;)][:D]

I know that if many fans who sit in the Jarold or City stand went in the Barclay lower tier they''d be telling the world about about the low life supporters at their club!

Yes I heard Sc*m fans singing about Justin Fashanu and I found it ironic that most of them singing were kids who wern''t born when Fashanu was born and would of been very young when he died!

This is no different from the Norwich who sing derogatory songs about the murdered Ipswich prostitutes, something which made me cringe and something I''d never sing!

Sc*m fans have been a quiet bunch for a lot longer than this current spell of under achievement!

when Fashanu was playing was what I meant to say!

Unfortunately you''ll always get tw*ts at games who come out with derogatory remarks. I often find myself cursing someone sitting near me at a game!

If you don''t like that you sit in the quiet areas!

"And of course, something you wouldn''t dream of...."

not at City games (do try to keep up)

"If you don''t like that you sit in the quiet areas! "

From what I am being told this is not about derogatory remarks and suchlike, it is the general behaviour that goes way beyond offensive chants

The binner I work with spoke about this after the Bristol game saying that these juvenile morons are bound to make things more difficult for those taht do want to support the club.

I can''t see how starting a fire outside an away game is supporting your club.

I didn''t realise the Sc*mmer had gone that far!

I remember finding a burnt out Sc*m home shirt on my travels once!

They can''t really afford to ban them cause they had their money spinning "big" crowd on Saturday! - 18,000!