Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

I know we all hate John Ruddy but...

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]I dont hate John Ruddy ILWT, and I think your title thread is disrespectful and quite frank fully a little moronic. Sounds like your one of the Ruddy haters/Forster lovers/no clue about football whatsoever, and youve finally come to your senses and seen what most us of thought. John Ruddy deserved his chance and looks every bit a Premier League goalkeeper. Yes one error, which Barnett played his part in, but overall a polished display. Commanding, safe hands, unlike established Prem keeper Al-Habsi and good shot stopping. The one save down low to his right was superb. Really is time to get off his back cause all you do is make yourself look silly and highlight how little you know about professional football.[/quote]

A disrespectful, little moronic thread from our attention seeking juvenile CT/In Lambert We Trust??????

Surely not. Can such a thing be possible????

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]I dont hate John Ruddy ILWT, and I think your title thread is disrespectful and quite frank fully a little moronic. Sounds like your one of the Ruddy haters/Forster lovers/no clue about football whatsoever, and youve finally come to your senses and seen what most us of thought. John Ruddy deserved his chance and looks every bit a Premier League goalkeeper. Yes one error, which Barnett played his part in, but overall a polished display. Commanding, safe hands, unlike established Prem keeper Al-Habsi and good shot stopping. The one save down low to his right was superb. Really is time to get off his back cause all you do is make yourself look silly and highlight how little you know about professional football.[/quote]

A disrespectful, little moronic thread from our attention seeking juvenile CT/In Lambert We Trust??????

Surely not. Can such a thing be possible????

[/quote]

It''s about as likely as a disrespectful, little moronic post from our patronising, thinking he''s better because he''s older Cambridge Canary??

Surely not. Can such a thing be possible?

If you dont like my posts then dont f*cking read them!

I try not to read them but it''s car crash posting and ultimately irresistible.

You just can''t help yourself can you?   There is some alarm bell which rings when one is about to say or do something silly and the battery has gone in yours.   I thought you''d grow out of it but apparently not.   It''s a shame because some of your posts are really interesting and insightful but then you just charge in and make a fool of yourself.   The actual post was a decent review of Ruddy''s game but you put that appalling headline and then the gratuitous and unfunny dig about Forster and turned your thread into a joke.

Do you enjoy being insulted all the time by so many on here?   You are clearly bright so there must be some other motivation at work.