Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Gary Neville on MNF

When playing i could not stand the bloke, but to be fair i thought he was excellent tonight he has really surprised me as a pundit . Him and ED Chamberlain made a good team.

We were just saying the same, he was so enthusiastic (and obviously nervous) that it was quite engaging, really.

How does he manage to look like he''s in a £30 suit from Matalan, though? :-)

Agreed, credit where credit''s due, but there will ALWAYS be a part of me that gets irritated by that excuse for a moustache and goatee! (I know I should let it go but....)

Yes, I thought GN and the main presenter linked well last night as well-impressive all round.

The set could maybe do with a little bit of a tidy up-its a tad bright and garish, but, other than that, the format works.

MOTD are overkill with their presenter and 2, sometimes 3 "experts". You just need the one.

Lee Dixon has had a lot of praise on here lately and I agree, he''s the best of the BBC mob.

Dixon and a presenter -and not Lineker-would do the job there. Thank goodness for MOTD2.

Christ! I must be the only one who thought he was awful.

Monotone, Monotonous, Dull.

He even completely contradicted himself when talking about penelties? Seemed to say well done to the refs for clamping down on diving but when you slowed all of the incidents down they were penelties...but they dived. No idea what point he was trying to make.

Good God,  NO, NO, NO !!Horrible, weasel like, grubby, greasy, scrotey little **** About as smart as a half empty packet of crisps, and about as good at presenting as one too. 

I thought Gary Neville was really good, and actually added something to proceedings, which is a remarkable rarity amongst the usual contadictory failed managerial old boys network that all of the major channels are guilty of employing.

If only the increasingly nonsensical and irritating Jamie Redknapp would realise the same thing, and shut up and stop interrupting him.

Thought he did a really good job and would happily watch him again- I never normally watch the pre match stuff but I dont regret doing so yesterday.One other thing- I was really surprised that actually the Russ Martin on Di Santo incident was actually a penalty! I was close to the action at the DW on saturday and thought it was a blatant dive [:O]