Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Ayala = Pacheco

Now we have Ayala, whats the chances of  Pacheco coming too ?Would be sweet if he did, as he loved it here and still goes on about us. (read his tweets)

I don''t think it makes much of a difference that Ayala is here. I am interested to see what will happen to Pacheco now that he''s coming back from U20 duty. I don''t think he''ll want to sit in the reserves again.

I don''t think Pacheco will be here by the end of the month.

But if he isn''t playing for Liverlose before January, i can see him moving here.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I don''t think Pacheco will be here by the end of the month. But if he isn''t playing for Liverlose before January, i can see him moving here.[/quote]

Gawd I pray you''re right GP. [Y]

Would love to see Pacheco come back. Fitted in very well here - and crucially would add some top class creativity and technical ability to the team, something that you can''t have too much of in the Premier League. He''s definitely the kind of player whom your Chelsea''s etc wouldn''t like playing against. Whoever ends up signing him will get one hell of a prospect at, I''m sure, a very good price.

I will continue to keep my fingers crossed.

He and Lansbury are the type of players we do need and can be the difference for the whole season.

Hoolahan, Martin and Surman do have the ability to pick out those great passes, but maybe not the quick mind and foresight to see it for those perfect passes.

The two above do. I do not think any of those teams in the mini league at the bottom have that particular attributes in their team.

I think if we signed both or either one it would greatly improve our chances of staying up. It is that simple they have that quality, as many have said, to bring us more points and a more competitive side for this and next season in the prem.