Sign in to follow this  
Coelho

Bolton away tickets

Sorry if I''m being dense, but I can''t find any info on here or the official site regarding the Bolton match. Does anyone have any idea when tickets will go on sale, and how much they might be? Also any idea about our allocation, and whether those without stubs are likely to get a look-in? Thanks in advance...

Tickets go on sale around 3 weeks before the game so early Sept for this game and no we won''t have any idea how much they are until the information appears on the official website.

We will get as many if not more tickets than Wigan for the Bolton game and i am 100% positive they will be general sale from day 1.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]We will get as many if not more tickets than Wigan for the Bolton game and i am 100% positive they will be general sale from day 1.[/quote]Hope so Til, as thats my next planned away day with Team FM/CM!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]We will get as many if not more tickets than Wigan for the Bolton game and i am 100% positive they will be general sale from day 1.[/quote]They average 22,000 in a 28,000 capacity stadium so I would imagine Til is probably right here. Take into consideration that they would probably always allocate an initial 3000 away tickets that brings their average home attendance down to 19,000. I see no reason why we wouldn''t get the 4500 we got at Wigan, perhaps even more as the stand they house the away fans in can hold 5000.The South Stand (where we''''ll be) ticket prices for home fans range from £22 for category C to £28 for category A for adults. I''m guessing we''re probably looking at £25? Just a guess though based on the information available at the moment. They might go down to £20 to entice us to travel as they don''t fill the ground [:)] (Like we need any enticing)