Sign in to follow this  
grinner

hucks to liverpool

why would we gamble on ashton show ambition and then let our best player go to liverpool, he''s going nowhere.

[quote]liverpool take a strong interest in hucks,in talks.ref ,raidio merseyside.no no no no no.[/quote]

Has this been on Radio merseyside aswell? My mate heard it on radio while he was getting his hair cut and text me.

Sounds like balderdash to me. For a start, Hucks is not Spanish so that should rule him out. No word of this anywhere else either.

There is a link to the story on the official Liverpool website, and they did put about 5 men on him everytime he got the ball last week!

Let hope its just talk, and Hucks seems settled here.

According to the red side of my office here in deepest darkest Liverpool, the reds were after Huckerby years ago when he was a rising star first time around...as far as they''re concerned he''d be a decent squad player but do you really think that he would be content to sit on the bench week in week out - even if he was getting £40k a week?

Has Hucks still got the same tosser of an agent who did his best to spoil my Christmas last year?

Smells like it eminates from the same stable as someone who wants another piece of the pie to me!!

[quote]liverpool take a strong interest in hucks,in talks.ref ,raidio merseyside.no no no no no.[/quote]

Trust me when I say that our Hucks is going nowhere, even if that means that Gazza and I have to go to Colney and handcuff him to the nearest set of railings.

I repeat he''s going nowhere!!!!

Here, Huckerby is GOD

At liverpool he is just another player

[quote]Trust me when I say that our Hucks is going nowhere, even if that means that Gazza and I have to go to Colney and handcuff him to the nearest set of railings. I repeat he''s going nowhere!!!![/quote]

And what do you intend to do with him once you''ve handcuffed him, or shouldn''t I ask?

[quote]And what do you intend to do with him once you''ve handcuffed him, or shouldn''t I ask?[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmmm

[quote]And what do you intend to do with him once you''ve handcuffed him, or shouldn''t I ask?[/quote]

mmmmmmmmm 

[quote]He he! Can''t see him going anywhere[/quote]

Never  take it for granted that Hucks  is part of the furniture ! ............. He is consistantly our best player , yet   is now hardly mentioned  among this scramble for another striker !!   ........ goddamit he IS a striker ....... why the flik he`s stuck on the left  is totally beyond me ! all our opponents know where he`ll be  , and stick  two defenders on him   , ITS THE WRONG TACTIC !!!!!   he should  be right at the pointy end   ......... he should be hanging around the box   , his speed and quick reflexes  will make any keeper  crap themselves .

Like I said  , nothing is forever , and  we should  make the most of what we have .......... not go   blindly  after another  striker who might blank  for the rest of the season !      in my humble opinion  we should seek to strengthen the defence  , because  THAT is where   we are losing matches !!  ............  there is NOTHING more demoralising  than  letting  stupid goals in  , then having to chase the game   , give me strength

No disrespect to Huckerby, but why would Liverpool want him?

also, why would he want to leave a club where he is settled at, both on and off the pitch. Where he is also loved by the club?

No, can''t see this happening at all, however, it it was to materialise, i would happily munch on my headwear.

[quote]cityangel behave please[/quote]

How nice to see you back on here again SI and yes I''ll try to behave.

P.S. How are those beautiful roses of yours selling nowadays?

I really don''t think that Hucks would go to Liverpool.  He''s only just got settled here.  I doubt he''d leave.  Also, no disrepect to Hucks but I would have thought they would want a better player than him

[quote]I really don''t think that Hucks would go to Liverpool. He''s only just got settled here. I doubt he''d leave. Also, no disrepect to Hucks but I would have thought they would want a better player than...[/quote]

Well , there`s two of you that have disrespected Hucks already !! ..........  if the  manager of Liverpool   sees his potential   we could lose him !   ...........   at the end of the day  .......... money talks .......and Hucks  has his family and future to consider   !!

[quote]Well , there`s two of you that have disrespected Hucks already !! .......... if the manager of Liverpool sees his potential we could lose him ! ........... at the end of the day .......... ...[/quote]

Surely Sheded, you''re forgetting that Worthy recent pointed out Hucks as one of the few players who had chosen a club ahead of the money. He could have earned more elsewhere but he prefeered to come to City.

Can''t see him going to Liverpool at all, unless it really is silly money.

[quote]Surely Sheded, you''re forgetting that Worthy recent pointed out Hucks as one of the few players who had chosen a club ahead of the money. He could have earned more elsewhere but he prefeered to come t...[/quote]

Yes , I`m all too aware  that Hucks chose club before cash .........   but that was a year ago !!  ..........   and its always been in  charactor  for Hucks to be easy going  and  pleasant .........  and thats probably his problem ! ........ its time   he  stopped bending in the wind   , and  started to kick some arses .........   he`s had a succession of managers   who couldn`t manage a kids tea party in Harrods toy department ! ..........   I tell you now , if the Liverpool manager sees a role for him ........

[quote]Maybe he decided to hit the post and the keeper today to kill this rumour once and for all! His finishing will hardly have impressed Benitez!![/quote]

I rest my case !