Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Well done Look East..

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]at last we are recognised [:D][/quote]Yes nice little feature which didn''t for once concentrate on some NFN fans!

On the subject of Look East, why are the club ''not talking to them at the moment'' as was said in Friday nights edition?

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]On the subject of Look East, why are the club ''not talking to them at the moment'' as was said in Friday nights edition?[/quote]

---

I gather Look East got the name of the club wrong. They called it Norwich FC...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]On the subject of Look East, why are the club ''not talking to them at the moment'' as was said in Friday nights edition?[/quote]

---

I gather Look East got the name of the club wrong. They called it Norwich FC...[;)]

[/quote]

---

Joking aside, assuming this is true, does anyone know why Look East is on the Carrow Road blacklist?

Aren''t they part of the BBC and we currently are only doing stuff with the BBC that is a contractual requirement due to them airing Dion''s rumour about CMS a while back. That''s what I read on this forum anyway.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]at last we are recognised [:D][/quote]

I saw the title of your thread " Well done Look East" and thought you were referring to the fact that Chris Hollins mentioned on BBC Breakfast this morning that he was interviewed for the Sports Reporter position on Look East but was not successful. Silly Billy Bill Turnbull then responded with one of his cringemaking smirks "Well, at least you got the second best sports reporting job on TV"

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Aren''t they part of the BBC and we currently are only doing stuff with the BBC that is a contractual requirement due to them airing Dion''s rumour about CMS a while back. That''s what I read on this forum anyway.[/quote]

---

Thanks for the reply, Captn. They are part of the BBC. Unless this supposed ban only applies to BBC TV I''m not sure we are only doing contractual stuff, because Radio Norfolk has had recent interviews with people connected with the club.

But if indeed there is a ban and it is because of Dion Dublin''s comment (and I had seen that suggestion here before) that seems a touch on the overkill side. Who actually cares what an ex-player says about a transfer rumour?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Aren''t they part of the BBC and we currently are only doing stuff with the BBC that is a contractual requirement due to them airing Dion''s rumour about CMS a while back. That''s what I read on this forum anyway.[/quote]

---

Thanks for the reply, Captn. They are part of the BBC. Unless this supposed ban only applies to BBC TV I''m not sure we are only doing contractual stuff, because Radio Norfolk has had recent interviews with people connected with the club.

But if indeed there is a ban and it is because of Dion Dublin''s comment (and I had seen that suggestion here before) that seems a touch on the overkill side. Who actually cares what an ex-player says about a transfer rumour?

[/quote]It is indeed due to Dion''s comment about CMS last season. ( I know a guy that works for BBC East on the sports side of things).Who care''s about it? Step forward Mr McNally...

[quote user="A Change is Gonna Come"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

---

[/quote]It is indeed due to Dion''s comment about CMS last season. ( I know a guy that works for BBC East on the sports side of things).

Who care''s about it? Step forward Mr McNally...
[/quote]

---

Thanks for that.