Sign in to follow this  
Chris Gorehams Alter Ego

Forster to Celtic Done deal

Thankyou Celtic.

All the best to FF and hope he has a great career at Celtic. But Ruddy''s our keeper now and its good that the Forster whisperings can finally be put to bed!

Glad this is over. The lad is a good keeper but I think the legend has somewhat been exagerrated over time. Some top saves, but also the shank against Leeds, the spilt shot against Exeter and being absolutely planted on his line against Swindon spring to mind for me. Ruddy did absolutely fine on Saturday. He had one hairy moment where he went walkabout but this was more than offset by how assured he was from crosses and his general handling. After watching De Gea flapping around against West Brom, he could be doing much worse right now.

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Bugger, I saw him as essential...sorry, but Ruddy still worries me.[:(][/quote]

But you don''t go to games so your opinions means sweet FA

[/quote]

And behold, the non entity who knows jack all about me speaks. [:|]

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Bugger, I saw him as essential...sorry, but Ruddy still worries me.[:(][/quote]

[/quote]I would have thought that in the Premier League, with everything recorded and played back in slow motion several times, those watching on TV have a better informed view than those at the game.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]

[/quote]

I would have thought that in the Premier League, with everything recorded and played back in slow motion several times, those watching on TV have a better informed view than those at the game.

[/quote]

I agree with that Mr.C unless of course you watch whilst wearing opinionated blinkers or biased goggles but nobody comes to mind at the moment who would fit the bill.[;)]