Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Interesting regarding Pacheco! on his twittering account

Daniel Pacheco

Hope I''m wrong but can''t see this happening. Suspect he will be back in Spain. Would be good if we could add Pacheco & Lansbury but not sure Lambert will be bringing anyone else in - we have signed 8 new players already. Think he might leave things until January and add 2 or 3 more then when he has had a chance to review the current squad and address any area''s that have looked weak.

[quote user="smiley"]

Daniel Pacheco

[/quote]He will be in Malaga because he has played in the U20 world cup, would of thought he''d get a week after that. When people play in the grown ups World Cup they normally return to training 10-14 days later than those who didn''t go. Although one would assume that he wouldn''t rule out a move to Malaga FC! I suspect his whole family are Malaga fans, and they are no lightweights either, they have signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy this summer, having signed Julio Baptista, Enzo Maresca, and Willy Cabellero last January!They have got Toulalan and Joaquin too, so one would assume that they have a fair bit of money to throw about these days!

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="smiley"]

Daniel Pacheco

[/quote]

He will be in Malaga because he has played in the U20 world cup, would of thought he''d get a week after that. When people play in the grown ups World Cup they normally return to training 10-14 days later than those who didn''t go.

Although one would assume that he wouldn''t rule out a move to Malaga FC! I suspect his whole family are Malaga fans, and they are no lightweights either, they have signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy this summer, having signed Julio Baptista, Enzo Maresca, and Willy Cabellero last January!

They have got Toulalan and Joaquin too, so one would assume that they have a fair bit of money to throw about these days!

[/quote]

Wow, thats some midfield! I guess Valencia have made a real loss on Joaquin!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="smiley"]

Daniel Pacheco

[/quote]He will be in Malaga because he has played in the U20 world cup, would of thought he''d get a week after that. When people play in the grown ups World Cup they normally return to training 10-14 days later than those who didn''t go. Although one would assume that he wouldn''t rule out a move to Malaga FC! I suspect his whole family are Malaga fans, and they are no lightweights either, they have signed Ruud Van Nistlerooy this summer, having signed Julio Baptista, Enzo Maresca, and Willy Cabellero last January!They have got Toulalan and Joaquin too, so one would assume that they have a fair bit of money to throw about these days!

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes big loss, just looking at Wiki, they paid 4 million euros for him. Looks like they also have Demichelis at the back (Arge International). Must have some money from somewhere, because they spent years as a yo-yo team with no recognisable names!

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="smiley"]

Daniel Pacheco

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes big loss, just looking at Wiki, they paid 4 million euros for him. Looks like they also have Demichelis at the back (Arge International). Must have some money from somewhere, because they spent years as a yo-yo team with no recognisable names![/quote]For some reason this thread made me think about Ian Harte, it was a big shock when he moved to Levante after being a key player at Leeds. I''ve just seen the strangest Wiki sentence in history on his page:Harte was part of a defence that shut out his old team Leeds United at Elland Road. Alex McCarthy, the Reading goalkeeper was named man of the match because he kept the score at 0–0, the game finished 0–0 between Leeds and Reading, Harte helped to keep a clean sheet. THAT is why you should never quote Wiki :)

Obviously it was never going to happen but how great would it have been if we''d signed Toulalan.."Toulalan..passes to Hoolahan"

Interesting that Pacheco wrote it in English not Spanish unlike his previous tweets whilst in Malaga.

I don''t think you can write this one off. Who knows. But obviously he is excited by a move. I am happy to hope it may be back to Carrow Road, if not I wish him well. A player we had on loan who I am glad I have seen he could be a world class player, def. fully fledged international in the near future.

I still think if we got Lansbury and Pacheco we would stay up 100%. I do love the little man.

[quote user="Bovril"]Interesting that Pacheco wrote it in English not Spanish unlike his previous tweets whilst in Malaga.[/quote]

Hmmmm...

Daniel Pacheco

Im at home (málaga) waiting news on my future, and everything should be done THIS week, and will know it very soon.

Daniel Pacheco

Estoy en casa (Málaga) esperando noticias sobre mi futuro, que van a resolverse esta misma semana.

I don''t speak a word of Spanish but I don''t need to put that through a translator.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Last time i saw Joaquin play, he looked extremely unfit, he used to be a player with huge potential....[/quote]

I don''t think he is even much of a loss, they seem to have a knack of bringing in young wingers at the moment.

Mata, Hernandez, Silva in the last few years. Sure they have a couple more youngs players coming through as well.