Sign in to follow this  
ca

Whats wrong with some of you posters?

I know its only a minority but do you have to have something or someone to moan at.

Last week it was Helveg, the week before Doherty, the week before that Jonson and now its Hucks.

We are in the Premier league, we are just half way into the season with everything to play for and have just bought the leading goal scorer in the Championship league.

What will it take to make some of you happy?

I agree cityangel, I''ve not posted for a while, but always have a look and, since the initial euphoria and disbelief when the Ashton offer was announced, so many seem to want to moan like the worst old duffer in the City Stand or post excrement like Two Sheds sounding like the rantings of the smug supporters of the Prem top 4.

We''re in the Prem, we''re spending money on real players with real potential, not Hulse or Scowcroft or Les Ferdinand when the board said it wouldn''t happen and there seems to be more to come. People seemed to complain that the board wouldn''t spend and now complain that the board mislead them. 

Also there is no evidence that Green will go in January nor that Hucks is off, but he''s being slated anyway. I believe there is every chance that we will see the midfield and the defence strengthened too in the next 2 weeks, but probably not the right people for the moaners on here.

Finally, I wasn''t at the game yesterday but the reports I heard during and after the game were suggesting that their goalkeeper was keeping them in it. Only Worthy and supporters on here said we were crap, so if he is that cross about losing 1-0 to West Ham who we didn''t beat last season either, I just don''t see the need for griping anywhere currently, just excitement and optimism. 

If you were at the game then you would have seem a Norwich team incapable of putting their foot on the ball in midfield. 1-0 was pretty fortunate as West Ham created a lot of great chances and were given acres of space in the final third.

I wouldn''t expect a performance like that from Norwich even if we were in Div 1. We''re now a division higher and need to start playing like we are.