Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

Season Ticket Upgrade

I know i could just phone the club but i tend to be put on hold when i phone them so i thought i would ask on here first.Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade a U16 season ticket to an U 21 for the Stoke game?I think there is going to be a rull buzz about the Stoke game, i just hope we can hold up to their physical game, i see Johnson starting in the middle of the park and Hoolahan could have a huge influence dictating our play if he doesn''t get too battered.Thanks in advance

[quote user="priceyrice"]I know i could just phone the club but i tend to be put on hold when i phone them so i thought i would ask on here first.Does anyone know how much it costs to upgrade a U16 season ticket to an U 21 for the Stoke game?I think there is going to be a rull buzz about the Stoke game, i just hope we can hold up to their physical game, i see Johnson starting in the middle of the park and Hoolahan could have a huge influence dictating our play if he doesn''t get too battered.Thanks in advance[/quote]do you mean someone using an under 16 ticket who is older than that age to watch the game for one match?just go in on the season ticket... they wont check that closely.

I think they might this season, hence the big "A" on adult tickets and big U16 on kids ones. Even the match tickets for MK Dons have CHILD and ADULT on them in big bold letters!

No idea on cost but last season it was ****** expensive!

The method they have used in the past, and I assume it will be the same this season, is to credit 1/19th of the total value of the original season ticket cost off the price of the required casual ticket.As Norwich do not offer a casual U21 ticket, you may have to upgrade to an adult, I''m not sure on this?

Yeah that is exactly what i mean. I managed get away doing that last year a couple of times, just rushing in amonsgt loads of supporters and they don''t seem to really check, just a bit worried they may be stricter this year after the whole ID malarky to get the season tickets

[quote user="priceyrice"]Yeah that is exactly what i mean. I managed get away doing that last year a couple of times, just rushing in amonsgt loads of supporters and they don''t seem to really check, just a bit worried they may be stricter this year after the whole ID malarky to get the season tickets[/quote]What stand are you in?

[quote user="priceyrice"]N&P upper, i miss the barclay days and having my own season ticket![/quote]If the season ticket was purchased early days, it would have only cost £61.50, so has a per match value of just £3.24.  If you do need to upgrade to an adult (most likey I think), you''d have to pay £31.76.

Yeah, you''ll have to upgrade to an adult ticket. I had this problem last year. I tried to take a U21 mate on my dad''s senior (65+) season ticket when he couldnt attend, and even though a 65+ season ticket is more expensive than a U21, I still had to upgrade to an adult ticket, as they don''t sell U21 casual tickets. I think it was about £20 (the difference in the amount you pay per game for your season ticket, and the price of the casual ticket).

Having said that, they may not question U16, but because my friend was obviously not a senior citizen, even though the senior ticket was more expensive!

Bloody hell, that''s all i would save? Am def just going to try my luck with the ticket instead, guess all they can do is turn me away and then i can go upgrade it or try another entrance!Cheers for your help

[quote user="priceyrice"]Bloody hell, that''s all i would save? Am def just going to try my luck with the ticket instead, guess all they can do is turn me away and then i can go upgrade it or try another entrance!Cheers for your help[/quote]Oh dear! A serial defrauder involved in a ticket dispute at the turnstile causing a long queue for the N&P stand. We all know how grumpy folk are in the N&P so this is likely to cause a lot of moaning and arguing amongst these fans which could lead to a riot. After recent events in London, courts have been ordered to deal severly with anyone involved in riots especially those people responsible for starting them. I reckon you could be looking at a five year jail term if you are caught. Best upgrade your ticket and be safe. [8-|]  

[quote user="priceyrice"]Yeah that is exactly what i mean. I managed get away doing that last year a couple of times, just rushing in amonsgt loads of supporters and they don''t seem to really check, just a bit worried they may be stricter this year after the whole ID malarky to get the season tickets
[/quote]

Please somebody tell me this post is not for real.

[quote user="priceyrice"]Bloody hell, that''s all i would save? Am def just going to try my luck with the ticket instead, guess all they can do is turn me away and then i can go upgrade it or try another entrance!

Cheers for your help
[/quote]

Jeeezuuss can you believe some people after all the trouble with proof of identities and age before thousands had thier tickets issued for this season.

Priceyrice  i really do think you need to have a long hard look at yourself.