Sign in to follow this  
chicken

Guess the transfer! Bullard.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7109504,00.html

''His representatives have confirmed that two Premier League clubs and two Championship clubs have been in touch regarding his services.''

I''m guessing QPR and possibly WBA as the teams interested in him in the prem.

Championship wise Leicester and Ipswich.

I didn''t think Jimmy Bullard had any representatives; saying in the past that he negotiates his own contracts...a function he seems to perform pretty well given his package at Hull!

Not a chance it''s us. PL signing a 32-year old on massive wages?

QPR, Blackburn, Leicester and West Ham.

Oh, found the answer on another forum - it is alleged that he was hung-over at a training session. The Mail is saying he wants to come to us, suggesting £1.5m transfer fee.

I can''t see him ticking any of Lambert''s boxes, nor putting his shoulder up against any wheel, big or small.

Lazy speculation.

Agree with others-QPR, West Ham, Cardiff and Ipswich.

Would have taken him 5 years ago. But not now.

Suggestion appears to be that Hull are looking to terminate Bullards contract, probably using his misdemeanours as some form of Gross Misconduct , and look to avoid paying him his outstanding wages? If so, he will find very few clubs looking to match the £45+K per week, for a player of his age and injury record. So in effect he will be starting all over again, and will take the best he can. This will open the door to a few clubs.

Sky Sports News this morning aren''t reporting any championship sides interested, just a straight out battle between Norwich and QPR now that his contract has been terminated and is available on a free transfer.

I would have him at the club as a squad player but only on a very basic wage with bonuses for playing. That said however - he doesn''t strike me as a Lambert type signing, so really can''t see him coming.

Would love him here, i doubt he''ll get massive wages guaranteed, maybe if he plays and keeps us up there will be incentives. He doesn''t need masses of pace to succeed, he oozes class, and would be a real game changer to have on the bench if he wasn''t fit enough to play regularly. He''d provide plenty of entertainment anyway, but not in a destructive Gazza sort of way.

If the papers are wrong, don''t write off Wigan, West Ham or Leeds being in for him.