Sign in to follow this  
Richard Balls

Richard Balls' blog

I might ask you the same. My Norwich City column was published every Thursday in the EDP for the whole of last season and almost all of the previous one.

Always read your column in the EDP and enjoyed it, as I have the first two blogs. Must say I was''nt surprised with the managers team selection for the Wigan game. I thought he would give the majority of the promotion winning team a place in the opening game. I think there are one or two players who will not feature a great deal this season unless there are a lot of injuries or suspensions. Can''t wait for Sunday to get here. OTBC[:D]

[quote user="Mazy Run"]Good blog - but why the giant font? I have better uses for my right hand than scrolling...[/quote]

Okay, thanks for that feedback and point taken on board. I''ll see what can be done. Cheers.

Good blog, i think that Barnett should play against Stoke even if Whitbread is fit he played very well in the Reserve match Tues night ,and his strengh will be needed on Sunday.

[quote user="im spartacus"]sorry richard i used to enjoy your columns some years back... but i thought you jacked it in when things weren''t going well cos you found it to depressing ? [:D][/quote]

Dont think that was the case, his articles were in the EDP last season and the season before that whilst we were in League 1

Always very enjoyable and worth reading.