Sign in to follow this  
waggers

Acle to CR on Sunday

The train times don''t look wonderful - 11:33 Acle to Norwich + 16:45 Norwich to Acle and the park and ride doesn''t operate on a Sunday. I''ve had a look on the official board and it seems there is no longer a coach service for fans as there has been in previous seasons. Can anyone suggest a good parking spot, possibly in the Thorpe Road/Yarmouth Road area? Sorry but I''m not local so don''t know the area that well.

Do parking restrictions (single yellow lines) apply on a Sunday? A lot of permit areas are Monday - Saturday so should be a few places to park.

Most road side pay and display spaces are Monday to Saturday 6am - 6.30pm. I use them on midweek matches and drive from Yarmouth. Anywhere fairly city central should have space :) Try Ber Street

Cheers YB and HBBB. Not sure about you there Mungo. Bit of an unhealthy interest in the state of me budgie smugglers :)

[quote user="waggers"]

The train times don''t look wonderful - 11:33 Acle to Norwich + 16:45 Norwich to Acle and the park and ride doesn''t operate on a Sunday. I''ve had a look on the official board and it seems there is no longer a coach service for fans as there has been in previous seasons. Can anyone suggest a good parking spot, possibly in the Thorpe Road/Yarmouth Road area? Sorry but I''m not local so don''t know the area that well.

[/quote]

There''s 3 charity car parks on Thorpe Road near to the ground, you''ll need to be in there by 12, or you could try Stanley Avenue ( off Harvey Lane) which is only a 20 mins walk in or as someone else has suggested there''s plenty of spaces near to the Mustard Pot if you get there early

Enjoy the game