Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Man Utd applications open

Jesus H Christ! I paid £28 for a ticket to old Trafford last time we were in the prem.. not paying that over inflated fluff to sit in what was a dispointing stadium again! think i''ll stick with the online streams

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Area 1 £52 for adults! At least the kids prices are fair.[/quote]

Is Area 1 in Old Trafford football ground and Area 2 Old Trafford cricket ground? There isn''t anything that I could see explaining what the difference is

I think Area 1 is in the South Stand, and Area 2 in the East Stand Corner.

I''ll give this one a miss and go to Bolton, tickets will be under £30 for The Rebok.

£52?? Ludicrously over priced. I would be surprised if our support is as much as 500 at Old Trafford. Football clubs need to get a grip. I can see attendances dropping dramatically while these wallet busting prices remain in force.

Why would Man.U charge less than that?

They don''t need to, they have millions of fans worldwide, and quite a lot in the UK, so are going to be selling at least 70,000 for every league game, and probably quite a lot for cup games.

Its ridiculous pricing really, but they can charge that because people are going to pay it. They don''t care if 500 or 5000 Norwich fans turn up, if we only sell 500, they just sell more to their own fans.

GingerPele is right. I would have gone to this if it had been £35 or less, but what do Norwich/Man U care, there will be plenty that will take my ticket.

Simple supply and demand.

[quote user="Dan Druff"]

£52?? Ludicrously over priced. I would be surprised if our support is as much as 500 at Old Trafford. Football clubs need to get a grip. I can see attendances dropping dramatically while these wallet busting prices remain in force.

[/quote]

Chelsea tickets are £50 and mongs still snapped all those up. We will sell all these £52 man utd tickets too.

Not to me though. I won''t be paying those stupid amounts. Over £100 for 2 games of football, you''ve got to be mad to do it.

Surely, then it''s only fair therefore, to charge Man Ure and Chelski fans the same amount when they come to Carra......

.....and any other ''big club'' that charges excessive amounts of dosh for Norwich away supporters....

Do unto others.....and all that....

They won''t be paying much less here Mello - according to [url=http://www.soccerpmonline.co.uk/download/NCFC_Matchday_Information.pdf]this[/url] the casual, grade A, non-members price for a Jarrold wing seat (i.e. the away section) will be £45.

Really want to see this one and have already posted in my application.

Having been before, it wasn''t on my list of away games to go to.I found Old Trafford too big to generate any atmosphere; I was told they do sing in the Stretford End but couldn''t hear it.Had to wait an age for the metro to get back to Altrincham afterwards; worse back into the city.Enjoy your day peeps.Also couldn''t take bottles in last time; was 25 degrees and they didn''t sell water!! Only had coke or ribena. Hope that''s changed.

Tried printing form out and get a load of black smudges where there should be some writing. Most of form makes sense but I have no idea what the smudges are supposed to say. Is it because I''m on a Mac at moment? I''ve messed with settings and can''t make it any better.

Anyone else tried?

yes i downloaded it on my mac and i had the same problem. Downloaded it on my sisters Windows Laptop and it was absolutely fine. Weird problem.

I''ve downloaded the form on my mac and printed it fine.£52 is still a little high so not sure about sending it off!The atmosphere at OT is so bad. Last time I went it was for United v Leeds in an evening kickoff and full of tourists like the theatres in London!Might have to try for Liverpool tickets instead!

I should be going to this game, sitting in with the Mancs as a mate of mine has a couple of season tickets for them. Went a few times last season and have to say the atmosphere is dire, can barely hear any of the songs and the Utd fans are mostly grumpy old rich men!!

I went to OT 3 times last season as my brother in law to be is a Man U fan, can''t say I noticed any lack of atmosphere!

Man Utd are the best team in the country with the best manager and best players; they''re THE top team in the Prem so prices follow their market value. I agree the tickets are pricey, but when I have the chance to see my two favourite clubs playing each other I just want to be there with my son.

It''s not called ''The Theatre of Dreams'' for nothing!...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Man Utd are the best team in the country with the best manager and best players; they''re THE top team in the Prem so prices follow their market value. I agree the tickets are pricey, but when I have the chance to see my two favourite clubs playing each other I just want to be there with my son.

It''s not called ''The Theatre of Dreams'' for nothing!...

[/quote]Admitting you''ve a soft spot for the Mancs is a risky strategy on here, NMBest get the tin hat securely fastened.......

Manyoo have got to be my worst club in any league!An american company concerned with mainly clearing their debts by shafting their own fans and selling their best players leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, and many ex-united supporters in the North WestI hate this new breed of manyoo player - spoilt, childish thugs who think they have some divine right to win everything and every decision on the field, all with the morals of a sewer rat.I hate the rednose alcy, I hate Old Trafford - is a souless casm of advertising billboards and small seats, I now even hate Phelan - and he used to be one of us!I hate manyoo - recently they have epitomised everything that is wrong in football (How to buy a football club, anyone?)I hate their "Fans" - some of my inlaws are alleged manyoo fans. I was round their house last sunday - how they laughed when I said I went to watch us play Wigan - "Ha you lot only drew with Wigan, we''ll thrash ''em" etc. etc. I then had to tell them what time "their" team were playing that sunday, if it was on sky (of course it is - its flukken manyoo!! Grrrrr!), and who they were playing against !!Thats manyoo - and you like them?????? 

[quote user="NWC"]Manyoo have got to be my worst club in any league!An american company concerned with mainly clearing their debts by shafting their own fans and selling their best players leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, and many ex-united supporters in the North WestI hate this new breed of manyoo player - spoilt, childish thugs who think they have some divine right to win everything and every decision on the field, all with the morals of a sewer rat.I hate the rednose alcy, I hate Old Trafford - is a souless casm of advertising billboards and small seats, I now even hate Phelan - and he used to be one of us!I hate manyoo - recently they have epitomised everything that is wrong in football (How to buy a football club, anyone?)I hate their "Fans" - some of my inlaws are alleged manyoo fans. I was round their house last sunday - how they laughed when I said I went to watch us play Wigan - "Ha you lot only drew with Wigan, we''ll thrash ''em" etc. etc. I then had to tell them what time "their" team were playing that sunday, if it was on sky (of course it is - its flukken manyoo!! Grrrrr!), and who they were playing against !!Thats manyoo - and you like them?????? [/quote]Success will always prompt hangers on, but for the rest of them, you can choose your friends, you can''t choose your football club!Hate the hangers on, hate the corporate song and dance that it has all become, hate the plastic fans who see a red shirt and wear it with "pride". Please though, for the few that still trust, love and understand football, stop moaning. If you don''t want to be a part of it, don''t go. I however will grab my away ticket and enjoy the spectacle, like I did 3 years ago when we lost away to Ipswich, like I did two years ago when we won away against Colchester and like I did last year when we smashed Ipswich. You can get all high and mighty and preach your grass roots love of a club and the fact that you support a "real" and "honest" team, but trust me, given the opportunity and success NCFC would become that corporate marketing mega player if it could. It''s business wrapped around something entirely different, but it''s how it ticks.