Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Villa line up...

they have Heskey, Agbonlarhor, Bent, Delph, and N''zogbia in their starting line up so surely this means we should definitely stick to our attacking principals as is working big time for them, and bar Bent, they arent light years away from us. (they are 2-0 up after 25 mins BTW)... so lets get behind the boys tomorrow and will them on...I fancy us to rattle Stoke tomo''...I dont know why...I just do.

Bent, Aggy and N''Zogbia would be our best players if ey were here so I think they are quite a way away from us!

didnt the same team teeter around the relegation places last season? As i said before they are "light years away from us"...better on paper yes with proven players but 5 attacking players with a decent (without being mind blowing) defence proves the attacking wins games. Especially at home...hence my Stoke (h) aimed roll-call.

Depends if you have the quality to do the attacking, Villa are playing Blackburn so of course they are going to give it all to win but if they were playing a better team they might not be so attacking. I''m sure we will go out to win every game but look at us last season we won games without creating to much, we need to create more now we''ve been promoted.