Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

FAO away season ticket holders!

I know it''s a massive long shot but I really want to go to Anfield in October and I probably dont stand a chance of getting tickets in the away end if it goes to ballot which appears to be a guarantee sadly :( so i have a favour to ask....

If any away season ticket holder has two tickets and you cant make it for whatever reason- both adult ideally- I would happily pay over the odds for them.

I realise it''s a shot in the dark but if you dont ask you dont get!

PM me/reply to this thread if you can help [:)]

OTBC

Good Luck in getting some tickets but if you dont have any luck its on EPSN live.

[quote user="cityangel"]Good Luck in getting some tickets but if you dont have any luck its on EPSN live.[/quote]

Ah ok [:)] cheers CA.

I really really want to go one of the best grounds in english football though so will be trying my best!

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Good Luck in getting some tickets but if you dont have any luck its on EPSN live.[/quote]

Ah ok [:)] cheers CA.

I really really want to go one of the best grounds in english football though so will be trying my best!

[/quote]

I hope you get one, I''m intending to go, haven''t ever been there so its on my list [:)]

It''s one I''m definitely going to this year as I have a lot of family who live in Liverpool who are season ticket holders there, wanted to go to Everton as well (been once before) but its too close to Christmas so probably can''t get it off work. Luckily I have the required 10 away stubs so I should be ok for a ticket.  

Does anyone know when home season ticket holders can apply for this game please?  Cheers.

did the away seaso''s sell out? I''ve got 2 (and no, you''re not having any of them as i''m going to them all) ;0)

although I''m quite pleased we got McDons in the lC.

[quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat-Trick"]You''ll get one in the ballot, i''d put good money on it. Tea time kick off, on the telly, expensive.[/quote]Agreed. Bear in mind Chelsea (much closer, 3pm kick-off, not on TV) didn''t even require a ballot. If the prices are around the £50 mark again I''d guess all ST holders who want one will get one... unless we beat Chelsea or something which causes demand to rocket.

[quote user="Northluck C."][quote user="Captain Holts Derby Day Hat-Trick"]You''ll get one in the ballot, i''d put good money on it. Tea time kick off, on the telly, expensive.[/quote]

Agreed. Bear in mind Chelsea (much closer, 3pm kick-off, not on TV) didn''t even require a ballot. If the prices are around the £50 mark again I''d guess all ST holders who want one will get one... unless we beat Chelsea or something which causes demand to rocket.
[/quote]

So because there were 300 tickets left after the ballot scheme for the Chelsea game you are suggesting that anybody who wants a ticket for Man Utd from 21,000 season ticket holders should get one? No wonder people get confused with the policy that NCFC operates for away tickets if they believe what you have just posted.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]He''s talking about the Liverpool game not the Manchester United one.
[/quote]

Apologies Graham but even with it being Liverpool it is still a bold statement to say anyone of 21,000 season ticket holders should get a ticket.

I''m saying I think it''s likely that groups 1, 2 and 3 would all be successful. I could, of course, be completely wrong. However I''m not sure what''s so ridiculous or confusing about that opinion given the recent Chelsea application process was undersubscribed in all 5 groups, and with the other factors I mentioned.