Sign in to follow this  
HIT

Norwich v Bottom half of the table

Just been reading and looking at the ''Just Can''t Get Enough'' glossy mag, my Dad sent it to me here in Australia, must say very good mag with lots of excellent pictures. I did notice thou that when we came up against a less passing, lower league team we struggled with results, getting good wins against the better teams. I wonder if we will struggle the same this year against the likes of Wigan etc and actually beat teams like Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool. Stoke game on Sunday is not going to be easy a draw would be a good result!!

Unfortunately we begin the season  firmly in the "Little League" of clubs seeking only survival. This is no disgrace as all promoted sides usually are.

A few weeks in, and we may have elevated ourselves to the level of a Stoke, who expect to survive. Nobody can really predict anything at the moment. It is mpossible to know just how our team will perform, as a lot of our expetations are dependent upon lower-league players making the step-up. Some will, some won''t.

Occasionally the lower sides beat the top-six teams, but a draw is usually counted as success.

It will be much harder to beat Man.U. this time round, even though we may be a better outfit now, the situation has become even more elitist since the last team''s famous swans-song.

Anything can happen on the day though, and let us hope that we are involved in at least two or three unexpected results of the right sort during the season. Draw at Chelse anybody?

Your right about the players we have, will they wont they make the grade? Im really looking forward to finding out and seeeing some of these boys really make a name for themselves this season. I must admit im very optimistic about playing these elite teams, I honestly think we can match them with the names on our team sheet. It just seems like whenever we come across strong opposition we can show our true potentual, and it allows Norwich to play great football. Yes Man U etc is a big ask but im really looking forward to what will most defenetly be entertaining games. A draw at Chelsea YES why not.

[quote user="HIT"]  and actually beat teams like Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool. [/quote]

That would be good [:D]

Swansea V Wigan drawing was probably a good result for us but QPR winning away at Everton was a real bummer. Blackburn seem to be setting the pace for the aerly season tail end charlies though

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Swansea V Wigan drawing was probably a good result for us but QPR winning away at Everton was a real bummer. Blackburn seem to be setting the pace for the aerly season tail end charlies though[/quote]I not sure it was. Everton could be a team that could struggle.  There''s been much said about their lack of money to strengthen their squad.