Sign in to follow this  
ChelmsfordCanary

Everton v QPR & Swansea v Wigan

All,

I am interested in your thoughts regarding these two games yesterday.

I thought that Everton looked shaky but unlucky at times and I thought QPR looked more composed from the first game and had learnt some lessons from the Bolton game.

Swansea failed to score at home to Wigan. I did not see this game.

I hope we have learnt some lessons from the Wigan like being caught in posession at the back and taking our chances in front of goal,

I know it was the first game and we done really well to get a draw.

I hope we stand up to Stoke today and win this very important game Norwich 2 - 0 Stoke my predicition!!

Ian

Well, we did score from open play against Wigan, whereas Swansea didn''t manage to do that - and they were at home. QPR''s result is a good one against Everton who are no mugs, as we know. I don''t like Warnock, but he''s obviously managed to do something in the last week!

Last week was an excellent result for us. Today, I think we may nick it by a single goal. The home support is going to be a factor IMO!

I know we have to concentrate on our game but we also need to keep a eye on clubs that will be down at the bottom as well. I cannot see Everton being at the bottom and would have prefered that they beat QPR it was 3 pts to a relegation rival. Swansea v Wigan was a good game both sides could have won and Wigan had the better of the chances and missed a penalty. For Wigan 2 pts against 2 promoted teams is not a great return

My friend is a huge Blackburn fan and told me last night that he hasn''t seen the team this unorganised and negative before, apparently all the Blackburn fans are already preparing for relegation?!

Also an everton fan I know told me they have no money and expercts that they might lose a few of their key players before the window shuts, he wouldn''t be suprised to see themselves in the lower parts of the league by the end of the year.

But like every year it always takes a good month before you see all teams playing to their actual ability, come mid / end September I think we will see who are going to be in the mire at the end of the season.