Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Proud of our boys today !

Just a few points i''d like to make regarding today''s draw...

-Fans, brilliant as always, atmosphere was incredible with everyone getting involved.

- 1st Half I thought we were fantastic. Bennett and Pilkington gave us great width and Crofts and Johnson were solid in the middle.

- De Laet is proving to be one hell of a revelation for us, I thought he was reliable, solid and did really well for the goal.

- Was nice to see Chris Martin given the start today. I was really surprised to hear his name announced but I think he worked hard, chased defenders alot more and his first touch and passing range was spot on. i think he really must have worked hard over the summer and deserved his place.

-The Ref? Well, the sending off was very, very dodgy and also made a few decisions which left me baffled at times. I appreciate it is a difficult and un-rewarding job at times but his performance was woeful.

All in all it was sickening to concede so late on, but for parts of the game we really looked the part and matched Stoke physically. I hope this can breed further confidence going into the next games. It''s going to be a long season (aren''t they always?) but i''m very confident with the lads we''ve got.

Great to be back at Carrow Road, OTBC !

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]

Good post mate.

Ruddy''s save from the freekick on the edge of the box was awesome.

[/quote]Yeh that was top drawer. Think Ruddy put out his best performance in a Norwich shirt today.