Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Posters: Forget these players!.

Dear Wizard,

You''ve made us all smile today and this board just wouldn''t be the same without you

Your friend cityangel x

[quote]Er, Oops!. So they do tell porkies!. This has to be the biggest ''own goal'' of the century, still some posters will enjoy my ridiucule, especially those in Chile!. And as long as he signs I don''t ...[/quote]

You''re wrong about me Wiz.
What I dislike about you on here is not the way you vent your opinion, after all, that''s what the boards are for.
What I don''t like is the rude and unpleasant way in which you constantly slag off other posters'' and their opinions when yours is clearly just as flawed, if not more so... as you kindly showed us all today.
Once you sort out your manners, we can all be one big griping and sniping, but happy family!

[quote]You''re wrong about me Wiz. What I dislike about you on here is not the way you vent your opinion, after all, that''s what the boards are for. What I don''t like is the rude and unpleasant way in which ...[/quote]

Fair point BIC.

And to anyone else, don''t you just hate hindsight. Well I do

I''m now going away to sulk tonight!.

Sign that bloody paper please Deeno. 

Well, having been away for a while I was just catching up on some old posts and found this beauty.  Thought it should be hoisted back up to the top just to remind Wiz.  It was like Pink ''Un message board "You''ve Been Framed" this thread!  Good work Wiz, you''ve just made someone else''s evening!  

Carles