Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Darren Eadie on Canary call...........

...was continuously saying that Barnett will be suspended for 3 matches ?!?. Now unless they''ve changed the rules over the summer a 3 match ban is reserved for violent conduct with a professional foul 1 match?

I fully expect us to appeal this as it wasn''t even a foul let alone in or outside the area, but if it comes to the worst and Barnett his suspended ,this would be wiped out during the MK Dons league cup match.....unless anyone knows different??

On a different note, please please please, if anyone holds any sway around the corridors of Carrow Road, please ask someone to announce the oppositions subs bench before the match. I know we haven''t done this for a couple of seasons now but in this of all seasons it might be nice to know of the visiting team has a £15m striker sitting on their bench !!

I''m sure it''s a one game ban also.If the ban can be served on Tuesday then it''s maybe not worth appealing, unless we''re 100% certain it''ll be overturned - since, if we appeal, the case possibly won''t be heard before Tuesday''s game due to the short time between these two games. So we may end up in a situation where Barnett is available for Tuesday but then banned for Saturday (and even the week after if it''s deemed "frivolous") if the appeal is unsuccessful. Get it out of the way on Tuesday if possible IMO.

1 game ban.  Not a pen but probably a red card as I think he was the last man.  Like De Laet last week, he commited defensive suicide at this level when he let scummy Walters get the wrong side of him.  We need to wise up a little!

Not sure it was even a foul, if it was then it had to be red but it defo wasn''t in the box!