Sign in to follow this  
smooth

lost 2 points

I love p lambert but my god even with 10 men with 2 minutes to go we need to win win that position.

ok 10 men. but we have been here before last time we were in the prem.

Loves the line up but would love morison upfront. So very disappointed great team line up but it is 2 points lost.

I am sure lambert knows that the west brom game is a must win, chelsea who knows but wba is a must win, no question

[quote user="Gibbo"]Yep must win, otherwise we''re doomed!!!!!!!![/quote]

Exactly, there''s only a few games left to pick up those precious points. I can see this going all the way to the wire....

Looking at the other teams around the bottom three i think we''ve got enough to stay up but we''re running out of games and we need to grind some results out.

Until Barnett was sent off we looked better than Stoke, and until the penalty we looked better than Wigan. Questionable refereeing decisions have helped both the teams we''ve played so far. I''ve seen nothing to suggest that we are one of the 3 worst teams in the league and the bad luck we''ve had should even out over the season.

Personally I thought a point each was a fair result. Had it not been for Ruddy it could have been far worse. I guess the injury time equaliser is a bit of payback for all the late goals we got last year

Although it is early days we need to beat teams like Stoke who don''t travel well. Mind you apart from the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, manchester City, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea there aren''t many teams to worry about

[quote user="smooth"]I love p lambert but my god even with 10 men with 2 minutes to go we need to win win that position.

Loves the line up but would love morison upfront. So very disappointed great team line up but it is 2 points lost.

I am sure lambert knows that the west brom game is a must win, chelsea who knows but wba is a must win, no question[/quote]Morison was injured you muppetWas bad luck today and poor ref display. Jokers like you just make me chuckle as you blatently dont know what your on about !

[quote user="smooth"]I love p lambert but my god even with 10 men with 2 minutes to go we need to win win that position.

I am sure lambert knows that the west brom game is a must win, chelsea who knows but wba is a must win, no question[/quote]Exactly! It''s not like Stoke play in Europe is it, I mean the way we just let them dominate the game you would''ve thought they were FA Cup runners up! That Jones looked good didn''t he, how much do you think he''s worth? 8 Million pounds maybe?Serously? Stoke are one of the most consistent teams in the Premier League having finshed 11th, 12th and 13th in the past three seasons, reached an FA Cup final and now enjoy wasting thursday nights playing against teams from the Finish first division. Norwich are a newly promoted team with little too no experience playing at this level, yet Norwich dominated the game and looked rather comfortable up until the sending off. It took Norwich 37 minutes to break down one of the toughest teams in the Premier League, whilst Stoke took about 30 minutes to break down ten man Norwich and I doubt they would''ve broken down eleven man Norwich , just keep that in mind.Ps: Must Win?! even at the West Brom game we would only be 4 games into a 38 game long season!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="smooth"]I love p lambert but my god even with 10 men with 2 minutes to go we need to win win that position. ok 10 men. but we have been here before last time we were in the prem. Loves the line up but would love morison upfront. So very disappointed great team line up but it is 2 points lost. I am sure lambert knows that the west brom game is a must win, chelsea who knows but wba is a must win, no question[/quote]

Morison was injured you muppet

Was bad luck today and poor ref display. Jokers like you just make me chuckle as you blatently dont know what your on about !
[/quote]Second that Nex... OMG we''ve played two games and haven''t lost...dunno what these guys are thinking of...

I personally think we should ask the premiership and f.a for early relegation. We clearly cant win and that can only mean relegation anyway from what we''ve seen so far.

Very good result, just that in the 93rd minuted we had an excellent result.  I wonder how many teams thought exactly that against us last season?For what its worth, I thought we switched off a bit when 90 mins passed.  We stopped chasing the ball down which allowed very good players too much time and space.  Not sure if we thought it was job done or just knackered but we can''t do that at this level.

There are alot of people on this forum that don''t understand religation is decided over 38 games! We have played two and not lost.

Wise up please!

FFS, 4 things to say:We bullied Stoke today and were by far the better team and IMO we would

have ran out winners if Coco the Ref hadn''t unfairly sent Barnett offWe haven''t lost either of our first two games back in the Premier LeagueWe are in tenth positionWe are above Arsenal

But the issues are:Coco the ref did send off Barnett, it was the wrong decision and that was quite clear.We haven''t won any yet and today we should of.If you think we deserve to end up in tenth by the end of the season, we need to win matches.We won''t finish above Arsenal at the end of the season.I''m not being negative, I am being a realist. We deserved 3 points today, but we were robbed. Great performance by the lads and I hope we can push on. However, when an opportunity presents itself for 3 points, we need to be taking them, today, it wasn''t our day, but this was down to poor officiating.

We are kind of assuming that we won''t pick up points against the top 5 or 6 teams, but that is not the case IMO. I think we are a real handful for any team, and for the top teams especially, we are a completely unknown quantity. Apart from one or two, we don''t really have players who have played in other Prem teams - we are a mystery! I really think that some of the top teams will have seen the display put on today against a Stoke team who are very tough opposition, and they will certainly not relish a trip to Carrow Road. I know we didn''t get all the points, but in a way, we won the game.

I am being very blunt because you have to be in this division. The changes in personnel for the start of the game worked really well. Performance was good.

But with a minute to go you have to hold out, don''t care what level but at prem level you have to hold out. A point is good but I also remember our results the last prem campaign. Waited a long time for a win and people still celebrated a draw with blackburn at home, after they did what stoke did yesterday.

I am very happy with what we have to offer this season and yesterdays performance will make teams notice. But we lost 2 points in the final minute, yes 10 men, butstill when the end was so near.

I do believe the wba is a must win game, there are no doubt games that you would mark at the start of the season. To get our season up and running we need a victory.

Yes you do look at the long picture but with each game there are 3 points up for grabs. Wigan we battled hard to get a draw, yesterday we played very very well and with a minute to go they got an equaliser and hence shared the points.

We will def learn from this game how to hold out and lets hope refs look at the rule book and learn too