Sign in to follow this  
stewfil

Goalkeeper's mistakes

Even Jussi Jaaskelainen was at fault for Man City''s first goal and he is usually very reliable.  Likewise Schwartzer for Fulham should have been more positive for the second Wolves goal. Goalkeepers that don''t make mistakes are a rare breed these days.

no, but the steak and kidney one was the worst pie I''ve had at at Carrow Road for a long time all burnt inside, decided not to queue for 20 minutes to complain though!!!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Did anyone else try todays Pork BBQ pie ?Was very nice ![/quote]I did !!!! was really good although piping hot to start with I burnt my tongue :-(

It''s a decent enough point. All goalkeeper make errors occasionally. We can point also to Man Utd''s new goalkeeper David de Gea, had looked error prone so far.Ruddy however was near faultless against Stoke.

[quote user="JTG"]It''s a decent enough point. All goalkeeper make errors occasionally. We can point also to Man Utd''s new goalkeeper David de Gea, had looked error prone so far.Ruddy however was near faultless against Stoke. [/quote]Please dont take this thread off topic !We are talking about the pies

You can never question the pie temperature !! Although I have had a few where the pastry could be used as a murder weapon

DAMMIT. I wanted one of those pies. I spent 10 minutes queueing for a pie. To get told "Sorry, we don''t have any pies left".

Then when I''m standing eating my consolation hot dog, 3 people walk past me having just purchased pies. ARGH.

[quote user="Canary23"]no, but the steak and kidney one was the worst pie I''ve had at at Carrow Road for a long time all burnt inside, decided not to queue for 20 minutes to complain though!!!![/quote]

I get my Steak pie in the Jubilee £1.70 and better quality.

H