Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

Ruddy...

Great save from the penalty, i hope i''m not writing this too soon, but hes looked excellent so far today.  Good distribution, safe hands and good decision making.

Forster would of threw his hat on the ball before saving it!

Ruddy was very good, still could command his box more possibly, but I rather he does holds back than rush out and flaps at the ball!

Tin hat alert -  I think John Ruddy is our best keeper since Greeno in his prime (you know, before he moved to wet spam!).His first 2 premier league performances have been outstanding.Englands new number 2?????

Apparently, on this date last year, a new goalkeeper, struggling to win over fans of his new team, faced a penalty at Carrow Road against Swansea City.

He saved it, his team went on to beat Swansea to automatic promotion by one place, and the support of his fans was secure.

Now we know once again that we don''t need to worry about our goalkeeper.

He looked brilliant on MOTD or whatever they call it on a Sunday. What a great keeper he''s turning out to be.

Ruddy has definatly shown doubters (SMUDGER :P) he is a good GK, something the majority of Norwich fans, and most importantly the Norwich manager/coaches/players already knew.

As long as either Rudd or Steer are decent, we won''t need to be buying a goal keeper for a very long time (unless of course an injury crisis were to occur.)

lol.....everyone seems to think Forster is the messiah!

we ain''t getting him back so get over it.....Ruddy played a blinder today and the goal was down to us dropping back and trying to defend for the last 10-15mins rather than pushing for a second goal...simple as that!

If he''d made a couple of mistakes, this thread would be 20 pages long by now. Come on! Where are yer? Let''s be having you!