Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

When will vaughn be fit?

I think we are missing that bit of pace to play up top, i think lambert went with martin against Stoke as he is more physical than jackson, but with vaughn i think he has height strength and pace which i think will bring a lot to the team.

From the comments i read around the time of his injury, it sounded like he would only miss the first couple of games. But haven''t seen any mention of his fitness since then...

Vaughan is the the standout name for me from our list of transfers and was gutted to hear he was injured pre-season. Has always been highly rated as a future star but never given a chance because of his injury plagued career so far.

Fingers crossed he is fit soon, can bang in a few goals for us, and most importantly, stays fit!

Anybody know when he is due back?

i think your right Lincs CR he has potential but he has to keep fit to fullfill this, i cant wait to see him in action, i saw a few games on sky last year when he first joined Palace on loan and he did look sharp really good movement and a good finish on him. pace is key in the prem and has plenty of that to offer!!!

PL spoke about "progressing", but refused to give any prediction. I think that we shall know when he begins full training.

I have heard that Elliot Ward used crutches to get to and from his seat in the stand on Sunday. If so, he has to be weeks away from appearing.

We see the wisdom and far-sightedness of PL in signing plenty of strikers and in rejuvenating Martin and Wilbraham, and then buying Ayala.

There is obviously no panic. At the moment we have cover, so long as no CB is injured this evening! The problem with injuries is not only that the player misses games. It is also that he obviously needs a few games after recovery to build up to full fitness.