Sign in to follow this  
Thingamajig

Morrison?

This has probably been covered somewhere else but I cant seem to find anything. Has Morrison picked up a knock or was his absence from the team against Stoke tactical? I wouldn''t have expected so as he was pretty decent against Wigan, although Martin certainly didn''t do himself any harm with his performance yesterday.

Small comment on the game, we appear to be showing real promise for the season. Id take survival by a point if it was offered to me now, but we might surprise a few people. Still, didn''t stop me from nearly throwing the laptop out of the window when I saw their last minute equaliser go in watching a stream!

Morison was left iout of the Stoke game to avoid aggravating the injury, and he will be missing this evening.

Seems a sensible precaution, although a fit Morison would have caused problems for Stoke.

[quote user="Salopian"]Morison was left iout of the Stoke game to avoid aggravating the injury, and he will be missing this evening.

Seems a sensible precaution, although a fit Morison would have caused problems for Stoke.[/quote]Agreed. I think we''d really have punished Stoke if Morison had played. Martin did ok but the time when his strength was challenged even when we won the ball he didn''t keep hold of it or make anything of it.