Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

Henri lansbury

[quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"]Hi guys,

Lansbury is in the city today, just got a coffee in chapelfields.

Probably just visiting Norwich but I am always hopeful! would love to see him back for Norwich

did take a pic but not sure how to/if I''m allowed to upload it.[/quote]I can''t see Arsenal letting him go.. especially after he got on versus Liverpool. Somethings odd here. Arsenal aren''t short of cash and Henri has a chance of breaking through as Arsenal are without 2 midfielders (Fab and Nasri)..If he''s here on business then it must be because he wants to play here..

Someone on Twitter this morning posted "Henri Lansbury spotted in chappelfield...." So either you saw this tweet/rumour and decided to jump on it, or this info. is genuine. You are able to upload photos, so if you choose not to, I''ll assume the former.

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"]Hi guys, Lansbury is in the city today, just got a coffee in chapelfields. Probably just visiting Norwich but I am always hopeful! would love to see him back for Norwich did take a pic but not sure how to/if I''m allowed to upload it.[/quote]

I can''t see Arsenal letting him go.. especially after he got on versus Liverpool. Somethings odd here. Arsenal aren''t short of cash and Henri has a chance of breaking through as Arsenal are without 2 midfielders (Fab and Nasri)..

If he''s here on business then it must be because he wants to play here..
[/quote]

Lansbury has been left out of the Arsenal B team for the Champions League - even though there isn''t a restriction on the number of players of his age they are allowed. To me this suggests he is off. Especially if you consider they have players such as Zak Ansah, Nico Yennaris, Luke Freeman and George Brislen-Hall included.

Lansbury won''t be able to leave until Arsenal sign some replacements, but that isn''t too far off now.

[quote user="alysha"]Someone on Twitter this morning posted "Henri Lansbury spotted in chappelfield...." So either you saw this tweet/rumour and decided to jump on it, or this info. is genuine. You are able to upload photos, so if you choose not to, I''ll assume the former.[/quote]That tweet was an hour ago so presumably ''alwatts87'' read this post and put it on his twitter?

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="alysha"]Someone on Twitter this morning posted "Henri Lansbury spotted in chappelfield...." So either you saw this tweet/rumour and decided to jump on it, or this info. is genuine. You are able to upload photos, so if you choose not to, I''ll assume the former.[/quote]

That tweet was an hour ago so presumably ''alwatts87'' read this post and put it on his twitter?
[/quote]

Good point, well made

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So is Nasri, are they trying to keep hold of him then?[/quote]

That''s Arsenal showing they aren''t going to be bullied into a sale by Man City. I suspect Nasri will fly out to Italy but not play - he could potentially fly back to England tomorrow morning to sign for Man City.

Or maybe Nasri will go to Man.City today to finalise a deal, BBC Sport just reporting a deal has been agreed between Man.C and Arsenal.

And Arsenal are looking to sign Eden Hazard, never seen him play, but heard good things about him.

To be fair to the OP - the same person who tweeted about Lansbury just posted " Here is the pic of Lansbury my mate was on about on his pinkun thread" The picture does look like Lansbury from what I can see, I''m not sure of the background though, is he at that BB sandwich and muffin place OP?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Right, rumour over.

Just been on the phone to Arsenal and Henri Lansbury was training with the Arsenal team this morning in London.

And here is the photo to prove it - http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/121891929/Getty-Images-Sport

[/quote]

You actually rang Arsenal to check if the rumour was right or wrong ? [:)]

[/quote]

I work as a football writer so had to call them anyway with some questions, thought I''d slip that one in there as well. Don''t worry, I''m not that obsessed with Lansbury.

...of course I''m well aware this photo could have been taken months back when he was on loan with us, but if I wasn''t sceptical, this does add credibilty to the rumour

[quote user="alysha"]To be fair to the OP - the same person who tweeted about Lansbury just posted " Here is the pic of Lansbury my mate was on about on his pinkun thread" The picture does look like Lansbury from what I can see, I''m not sure of the background though, is he at that BB sandwich and muffin place OP?[/quote]I would be happy to look at the BB sandwich and muffin place, if you were to share the Twitter link, but I''m not searching Twitter on the off chance that I may find a random tweet.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]The only possible explanation is that we have signed Nasri and all the other players in the picture and they are training at Colney.
[/quote]

That must be it! When they said the picture is from Colney I assumed it must have meant London Colney - Arsenal''s training pitches, but it was really our Colney. Wonder if we''ll play Nasri or Hoolahan against Chelsea?

Twitter is saying that Lansbury and a number of others havn''t travelled to Udi following the morning training.

is he supposed to be the guy with the hat on? oh and somebody could tell if this was recently as he has let his hair grow on top quite short where as when he was with us he had a shaved head

[quote user="Oli Oli Oli Oli"][quote user="alysha"][/quote] Finally it makes it''s way on! It is him but it''s the best photo I could take. Yes it is bbs in the centre isles.[/quote]

It''s not him though is it? Unless he is capable of being in two places at once - and he doesn''t have a beard anymore.