Sign in to follow this  
AvivaSponsorsNCFC

Win Legends' lunch with Paul McVeigh

Have you got tickets to West Brom and fancy winning a VIP meal with ex Canary Paul McVeigh?

We are offering you and a guest a the chance of winning a meal with Paul in the Darren Huckerby Matchday Club ahead of the West Brom game on the 11th Sept.

Email NCFCbox@aviva.co.uk with your name and a contact number. Please put ''VIP lunch'' as the title of your email. This competition is for meal only.

Closing date will be Monday 5th Sept. The lucky winner will be contacted by phone on Tues 6th Sept

so which legend will be in attendence? because i can only see an above Average winger who came back for a failed 2nd spell and I wouldnt want Aviva in trouble for false advertising ;)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so which legend will be in attendence? because i can only see an above Average winger who came back for a failed 2nd spell and I wouldnt want Aviva in trouble for false advertising ;)[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfOfeuYGT0&feature=fvsrLook forward to seeing your own compilation of skills Jas? This is from Paul''s own YouTube channel.

jas, firstly, is the word Legend even used?

And secondly, McVeigh was a great player, and one of very few from the past decade who can be called a legend..