Sign in to follow this  
Disco Dales Tash

Tonight's game on Swedish TV?

I''m not in Norwich tonight, otherwise I''d have gone.  So rather than hear it from Twitter, does anyone know if the game tonight will appear on the foreign channels like the league games?If not, does anyone know how I get Radio Norfolk to stream?  That has never worked for me

Radio Norfolk can only transmit the Norwich coverage via DAB, FM and AM(?) on the radio. I don''t think that NCFC allows R Norfolk to transmit over the internet as that is reserved for Canaries World customers.If you''re half good at Googling, you should get to see the game on the internet somewhere. I watched the Norwich Stoke game on the internet but it was about 2 seconds behind teh radio commentry !!

There''s a big difference between Premier League and League Cup, I''d be very, very surprised if there is a stream of tonight''s match.

It isn''t the Club that stops Radio Norfolk from broadcasting games on the internet, virtually all clubs have their websites run by Perform Group and they have an agreement with the BBC that local stations don''t broadcast games on the net, usually you can find internet broadcasts for clubs that don''t use Perform Group.

Well, that may be the case but you don''t state why. Furthermore, if you do have Canaries World, you just get the Radio Norfolk coverage anyway. Some years ago kind fellows would post the URL of Canaries World so I could listen to it in Germany or where ever.

http://www.wiziwig.eu/livesports/sports/football/competitions/eng/league-cup/matches/2011-2012/2nd-round/2011-08-23/norwich-city-vs-milton-keynes-dons- looks like tonights game isn''t on stream, but if a stream does turn up then it should appear here. A stream could be uploaded over the next hour so eyes peeled but i doubt it tbh.