Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

Chants Vs MK Dons

Will there be any interesting chants sung out to MK Dons reminding them that they are STILL League One etc?I did see the MK Dons game at CR and I don''t think that we were at a stage to proclaim "We''ll never play you again !"Perhaps we could sing:"We only play you in the cupPlay you in the cupYou''re too sh** for usWe only play you in the cup"Saying (singing?) that though, a win tonight is definately NOT a foregone conclusion but they may get two players sent off after 10 minutes !!

How about not even acknowledging them ?Thats probably more insulting than reminding them that they are in league one.Besides, why do we have beef with them anyway ?Surely you should be better off trying to think of words that rhyme with : Abramovic and Lampard so you can make some epic facepalm of a song in anticipation for the Russians next weekend ?

No, I don''t think we have a beef with them anymore than anyone else apart from (IIRC) a few didgey tackles a efw years ago. Isn''t it just part of the fun though, having a dig at the away supporters?

[quote user="K Lo"]No, I don''t think we have a beef with them anymore than anyone else apart from (IIRC) a few didgey tackles a efw years ago. Isn''t it just part of the fun though, having a dig at the away supporters?
[/quote]

What? All 20 of them...[:P]

[quote user="K Lo"]Will there be any interesting chants sung out to MK Dons reminding them that they are STILL League One etc?

Perhaps we could sing:
"We only play you in the cup
Play you in the cup
You''re too sh** for us
We only play you in the cup"

[/quote]

I think MK Dons fans are currently signing -

"We only beat you in the cup
Beat you in the cup
You''re too sh** for us
We only beat you in the cup"

Half time 0-2