Sign in to follow this  
lester

Canaries with blinkers !!!

If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different -

Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph)

and is Lambert ready for the premiership ? I dont think so - Can you imagine the likes of Ferguson,Wenger,Dalglish and co playing two up front straight after the team has had a player sent off ?

It was a mistake you wouldnt even see in the lower leagues let alone the premiership. And NCFC were lucky to come away with a point

The sending off was the correct decision, he was the last man and wether inside or outside the box, he had to go - the penalty had no effect on the game whatsoever.

Against Chelsea next week you lot will discover the reality of premiership football, and in my mind the 38 footballwriters who listed there relegated sides were right - Norwich are doomed , unless they get a premiership class manager with the nouse - and players with premiership class,experience and physical presence -

Norwich are a lovely old club, years ago when i too played we used to love coming to the city, but in all honesty i do believe, especially after sundays effort that you are better suited to the championship - as saturday will tell

Get stuffed.

For a start, you''ve fot the wrong team from the weekend, and the wrong possession stats (Bethnal gave them, from the most accurate stat people, and it was like 53%) and they only had more, because we had 10 men in the last 25 minuets. And it took them 22 out of those 25 minuets to actually score a goal, Lamberts tactics nearly came off.

The sending off was not correct, he didn''t foul him, there was some contact, but it was a tangle not a kick of trip or anything.

Please if your going to post, that were doomed, at least get your facts straight. Its quite pathetic really.

Who exactly are you anyway?

[quote user="lester"]If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different - Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph) and is Lambert ready for the premiership ? I dont think so - Can you imagine the likes of Ferguson,Wenger,Dalglish and co playing two up front straight after the team has had a player sent off ? It was a mistake you wouldnt even see in the lower leagues let alone the premiership. And NCFC were lucky to come away with a point The sending off was the correct decision, he was the last man and wether inside or outside the box, he had to go - the penalty had no effect on the game whatsoever. Against Chelsea next week you lot will discover the reality of premiership football, and in my mind the 38 footballwriters who listed there relegated sides were right - Norwich are doomed , unless they get a premiership class manager with the nouse - and players with premiership class,experience and physical presence - Norwich are a lovely old club, years ago when i too played we used to love coming to the city, but in all honesty i do believe, especially after sundays effort that you are better suited to the championship - as saturday will tell[/quote]

You''re a troll. I win.

Why exactly are you fussed about us?  I don''t care about any other teams, let alone enough to track down a message board and post my thoughts on it. 

Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph)

Funny that Monday''s Telegraph had a lesser figure.

Reminds me of a book title that I had when I was studying Economics "How to lie with statistics"

*IPSWICH FAN ALERT*I don''t think you deserve much time on the reply but here goes in short:1) Possession: 61% of possession take into account that 30 minutes (1/3 of the game) Stoke had an extra player. And in the last 10 we defended very deep (as any team would be forced to do in the cirucmstance)2) Playing 2 up front: So I presume you''re suggesting that we took off Martin and played another midfielder? Or would you want another defender? who Russell Martin was the only option as Ayala had already come on? If this is what you''re suggesting you''re stupid. Leaving 1 up front would simply encourage the BIG CB''s of Woodgate & Shawcross to push forward. Instead they were stuck back due to Jacksons pace.3) Penalty & Sending off: It''s hard to say for sure whether it was a sending off or not. Popular opinion amongst ALL pundits is that it was harsh. It wasn''t a fould it was a coming together whilst struggling to get the ball. It was clear from Barnetts body shape that he was trying to maintain possession to pass the ball to Ruddy. He didn''t tackle for the ball they came together. But again you claim to know for sure using your clearly inept knowledge of the game.You didn''t play. You silly little sad man. Go away. Don''t come back.

Change your name from Lester to Jester please but something tells me after you have finished with this thread we won''t be seeing you too much.

I''m sorry lester I must have missed your tenure as England manager.

Now run along and stop infecting this board with your garbage.

[quote user="lester"]If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different -

and is Lambert ready for the premiership ? I dont think so - Can you imagine the likes of Ferguson,Wenger,Dalglish and co playing two up front straight after the team has had a player sent off ?

It was a mistake you wouldnt even see in the lower leagues let alone the premiership. And NCFC were lucky to come away with a point

The sending off was the correct decision, he was the last man and wether inside or outside the box, he had to go - the penalty had no effect on the game whatsoever.

Against Chelsea next week you lot will discover the reality of premiership football, and in my mind the 38 footballwriters who listed there relegated sides were right - Norwich are doomed , unless they get a premiership class manager with the nouse - and players with premiership class,experience and physical presence -

Norwich are a lovely old club, years ago when i too played we used to love coming to the city, but in all honesty i do believe, especially after sundays effort that you are better suited to the championship - as saturday will tell[/quote]Oh dear. Well at least if all of that comes true, we will at the very worst case be in the Championship next season. Can you say the same? 12 goals conceded in your last 2 matches isn''t it?

[quote user="lester"]If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different - Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph)[/quote]

Your confusion between Wigan and Stoke coupled with the Sunday papers having statistics before the game was even played gives your little game away especially as you refer to Sundays game.

One question Jester can you explain this:

the facts are different -

How could the stats be in the Sunday papers when we didn''t play until Sunday lunchtime?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lester"]If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different - Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph)[/quote]

Your confusion between Wigan and Stoke coupled with the Sunday papers having statistics before the game was even played gives your little game away especially as you refer to Sundays game.

[/quote]

hahaha. The ex-copper spots the errors!

[quote user="lester"]If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different - Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph) and is Lambert ready for the premiership ? I dont think so - Can you imagine the likes of Ferguson,Wenger,Dalglish and co playing two up front straight after the team has had a player sent off ? It was a mistake you wouldnt even see in the lower leagues let alone the premiership. And NCFC were lucky to come away with a point The sending off was the correct decision, he was the last man and wether inside or outside the box, he had to go - the penalty had no effect on the game whatsoever. Against Chelsea next week you lot will discover the reality of premiership football, and in my mind the 38 footballwriters who listed there relegated sides were right - Norwich are doomed , unless they get a premiership class manager with the nouse - and players with premiership class,experience and physical presence - Norwich are a lovely old club, years ago when i too played we used to love coming to the city, but in all honesty i do believe, especially after sundays effort that you are better suited to the championship - as saturday will tell[/quote]

Can''t even spell ''Leicester'' right - must be a Binner.....lol

Wonderful to see that your Adult Literacy classes have given you the confidence (if not the grammar, punctuation or intelligence) to post publicly.

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Wizard"]So we will never see lester again then...

[/quote]

Hope not.He trolls as bad as his team plays!

YOUR''E A FUCKIN'' MUG.

Not the most intelligent or articulate reply you will see but the most deserving.

Thanks then.

[quote user="crowey66"]YOUR''E A FUCKIN'' MUG. Not the most intelligent or articulate reply you will see but the most deserving. Thanks then.[/quote]

//adds crowey66''s post to "how to get around pinkun''s swear filter" manual//

[quote user="lester"]If anyone who didnt see sundays game listened to the phone in''s and read the local press, they would of thought Norwich dominated sundays match, but the facts are different -

Norwich are a lovely old club, years ago when i too played we used to love coming to the city, but in all honesty i do believe, especially after sundays effort that you are better suited to the championship - as saturday will tell[/quote]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14609086.stm

Peterborough 7-1 Ipswich

Aww bless Lester, i guess he needed to distract himself from his own teams abject crapness. Still i dont mind the forum doing abit of care in the community.

[quote user="Harry"]One question Jester can you explain this: the facts are different - Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph) How could the stats be in the Sunday papers when we didn''t play until Sunday lunchtime?[/quote]

Wah wah oops lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Harry"]One question Jester can you explain this: the facts are different - Wigan had 61% of the possession - (Mail on Sunday, Sunday Mirror, Sunday Telegraph) How could the stats be in the Sunday papers when we didn''t play until Sunday lunchtime?[/quote]

Wah wah oops lol

[/quote]

I''m surprised he didn''t mention the News of the World in his little list of sunday papers.........

Lester, I wouldn''t worry yourself about our defenseive tactics. If I was you I''d be more concerned about your own.......

I`m guessing this has been sent all the way up the A140, a poor attempt to have a dig back & make himself feel better after their embarrassment

[quote user="Balloo"]I`m guessing this has been sent all the way up the A140, a poor attempt to have a dig back & make himself feel better after their embarrassment
[/quote]

Being 4-0 down at home to MK Franchise with a full-strength team is pretty embarrassing, so we can''t really laugh too much...

Full strength team? It''s not that, for sure, but We should still not have been beaten so badly; daft to play the game just 48 hours after the league game, that in itself shows what priority the game was being given - PL was quite rightly not going to play any of those guys tonight.

But in answer to the OP, he is a first class twot.