Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

Rio Ferdinand Tweeting over G Holt

"#MOTD Holt is a quality player but the clips shown just then did nothing for him at all....who picked the clips an ipswich fan!?"

Rates Holt, running scared for October 1st. Got injured on purpose I heard... Just the type of player that will cause United problems if he''s fully fit and never stops running.

I have to be honest in that I didn''t realise Rio was such a student of the game. A few years back he wouldn''t have admitted to even knowing where Norwich was! I guess he has matured a bit.

One of my saved tweets is one of Rio''s where he talks about Simeon Jackson scoring the goal to get us promoted...

He know a lot about football and obviously watches a lot too.

[quote user="Canary23"]I have to be honest in that I didn''t realise Rio was such a student of the game. A few years back he wouldn''t have admitted to even knowing where Norwich was! I guess he has matured a bit.[/quote]

He is a pro footballer and he will be studying the opposition for strengths and weaknesses.

H

[quote user="Yella_Forever"]He know a lot about football.....[/quote]A footballer who knows a lot about football!Who''d have thunk it? [:S][;)]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]"#MOTD Holt is a quality player but the clips shown just then did nothing for him at all....who picked the clips an ipswich fan!?"

Rates Holt, running scared for October 1st. Got injured on purpose I heard... Just the type of player that will cause United problems if he''s fully fit and never stops running.[/quote]I''m sure Ferdinand and Vidic fear Grant Holt the way that Superman fears Carbonite.

What was said about Norwich in Rios Autobiography?

I was quite surprised he knew so much about Norwich, but good on him. Holt will be one of the toughest strikers he''ll face this year.

All he said was he thinks Holt is a great player...he hasn''t recited our last 5 seasons game by game!

He''s perhaps surprisingly sensible and intelligent with a lot of his tweets.

Seems to be injured most of the time nowadays though.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He''s perhaps surprisingly sensible and intelligent with a lot of his tweets. Seems to be injured most of the time nowadays though.[/quote]

He''s come along way from the guy who missed the drugs test because his wife wanted to go plate shopping. He looked a real halfwit back then aswell as on that ''Beadles About'' type tv show he did where he kept going on about ''getting Merc''d''.

please be serious, i am an avid norwich fan but vidic, yes i admit if he is fit, he has no concerns about holt. we are trying to make holt a cult figure. Vidic is too experienced, and he did play an international game recvently against a far bigger player than holt and won hands down. i am just being realistic.