Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Lambert - “If we’re in it we have to go and try to win the game"

Shows how many we have in the squad that are not really Premiership class , it was quite a strong looking team tonight , 0-4 at home to MK Dons is quite pathetic.

Having not gone - which guessing you lot have not either, its harsh to judge.

There could have been a couple of dogy goalkeeping errors, Rudd has not played much. I can imagine no one wants to put a challege in, just in case they A. get booked/sent off and B. get injured and miss "proper" games

I couldn''t care less about the carling cup but you would have expected players like Fox,Martin and wilbraham to at least try especially as they are not guaranteed 1st team places .

Knew I shouldn''t have bet on us to win tonight as part of an accumulator - Sod''s law is that every other team is winning comfortably!

Must admit, slightly embarrassing tonight - it''s not like we''ve put the youth team out!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Point b is nonsense. Profesional players should not be able to switch it on and off like that, if there fit and playing there is no excuse.[/quote]

Do you think Aaron Ramsey would agree?

Lambert will not only have learned a lot tonight but players he leaves out of future matches will have no cause to complain or else will be quickly reminded why.

First team Norwich careers have probably ended tonight.

typical premiership primo donna supporters. All we say is we dont care about the carling cup.Never said that when we were in the 1st div, did we. yes we do care, and we should. We should have beaten mk tonight, just goes to show we do not have the depth of experience. Its a cup competition, we want to win.Lamberts comments didnt help, saying he would sacrifice the league cup. well why didnt he just play the kids!!!!!!!!!!oh he did

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]Ok, just seen all goals. Poor defending for all of them. So no excuses.

Ayala side pass intercepted.

Drury loses ball on wing.

Surman back passes.[/quote]

I was at the game, just on my way home now. We were awful at the back tonight, sloppy and totally lacking in energy. Cant think of any decent chances we created - Jacko fought hard & Wilby ran around a lot. That is all. Bring on Chelsea!

I took my two sons and was embarrased to witness this non-performance.

The man sitting along from us in the City Stand said "they shouldn''t be charging for this. If they don''t want to compete, the club should sell cheap tickets to school children - not take good money from adults". He added: "the way we''re playing, this looks more like a Glenn Roeder team!"...

It was a truly awful game wasn''t it?

To think those players should have been trying to impress the manager for a starting place against Chelsea on Saturday; well, words fail me!

Whatever were they doing?

Mrs Mustard thought we were joking when we told her the 0-4 score when we got home. "But MK Dons are a League One side aren''t they?" ....... "Whatever happened?"