Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Squad Rotation

Lambert is brilliant and in him I trust.

But here is the but, I think we should aim to get a settled side, whether it be in one formation or two as quickly as possibly. Tonight''s team was neither, it''s disappointing.

I think he will arrive at the league team relatively quickly but tonight''s game doesn''t count, Lambert has never played full strength teams in the cups and he won''t change that now - don''t expect the league team to play in the FA cup either.

Exactly what I was thinking CU.A 93rd minute equaliser against you at home and a 4 nil defeat at home to a league 1 side can''t do a lot for morale ahead of a trip to Stamford Bridge.On the upside, I expect the team to become more settled on the back of this performance as its fairly clear a number of those playing tonight shouldn''t currently be anywhere near the Prem League first 11!

its amazing isnt it, all of a sudden a cup match doesnt matter. oh i forgot we are in the premiership now.MMMMMM me thinks it did when we were in the 1st div or championship. it really did matter then, winning anytime breeds confidence.

[quote user="itsnowornever"]its amazing isnt it, all of a sudden a cup match doesnt matter. oh i forgot we are in the premiership now.MMMMMM me thinks it did when we were in the 1st div or championship. it really did matter then, winning anytime breeds confidence.[/quote]

On paper the team that went out was a capable one, i think some of those in it know they will never be anything other than a squad memeber and this clearly showed.  I think a team should have played tonight that will play regulary in the premiership, because the confidence will be knocked tonight for sure.

[quote user="Olski_yellows"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]A real danger of loosing our back to back record too :([/quote] The back to back record is only league only.[/quote]

Is that for defuinate? Including Cup matches what two have we lost in succession?