Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

MK Dons tonight

Yeah, get cup tickets automatically :)

I''m hoping we go for the win, i know most people think the cup is a distraction, and despite Lambert i believe saying previously, we try to win in every competition (something along those lines, didn''t he say that?) we clearly didn''t bother against L.Orient last season in the FA cup.

A cup run, especially when using subs/fringe players can do us know harm. We have 23/23 senior players in the squad i believe, and then a few youngsters as well, so we have a decent size squad, and winning is winning, wether its against MK Dons in the league cup, or Man.U in the premiership.

Rotation is already looking like a key aspect on this season, we''ve played two different systems already, and we may see another one on Saturday, that requires different players in those different systems, and the League Cup/FA Cup allows those players who aren''t going to be in the team every week, to get a couple extra competitive games, i''m sure MK Dons will be up for it tonight, and i hope we will as well.

I''m going. Trying to squeeze as much Norwich in before I leave for Uni as possible, plus tonight I think we''re due some goals; MK Dons were a pest when we were in League One and we never got another chance to paste ''em.

Also taking the Mrs.. shes only been to one other game..which was L.Orient in the cuplast year. If we lose, its over.

I don''t think I can be ars ed to go tonight.

Lower league opposition; plenty of seat availability but in a half empty stadium.....is this what it feels like to be an Ipswich Town supporter?

Will the people who couldn''t be "ars ed" to go tonight be "ars ed" if we got to the final?