Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Adam Drury

I think we witnessed the end of his City career tonight after that performance, its scarey to think he is our back up if Tierney gets injured or suspended!!!

I thought Lappin looked better when he came on - maybe he is our back-up now?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]It was a game, where no one tried. I don''t think anything like that can really be taken from it.[/quote]Drury used to be my favourite player.So it kills me to say he looked slow, way off the pace, incapable of putting in a decent tackle, out of position regularly, and stretched our entire defence due to his lack of strength on the ball, being caught in possession...etc etc. Hopefully its mainly a match-fitness issue because he doesn''t look good enough to be a back up left back in the Premiership

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I think Naughton would be moved to left back with Russell Martin coming in at right back[/quote]Not much better based on tonights performance!Beginning to think Russy Martin''s confidence took a bit of a knock with Moses beating him time and time again at Wigan, hopefully he''ll be back to his best soon, we need him.