Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahans Ped

This 'lost 2 in a row' record

Right. People keep saying that our record of never losing 2 in a row whilst Paul Lambert has been in charge is under threat. I disagree as I think it has already ended, a while ago. If you are, as many people are, going to count cup competitions (tonights game against MK Dons) then let me take you back to Tuesday 8th February 2011 when Norwich City FC (officially but maybe not in terms of the squad put out) played against Dereham Town in the Norfolk Senior Cup semi-final at Carrow Road. We lost the game 2-1 and a few days previous to this lost 2-1 to Burnley in the league. Therefore technically we have lost two in a row. If you want to miss out cup competitions then the record still stands. Just wanted to put the facts up.

if you want to be technical, Carlisle last game in League One and Watford first game in Championship were both defeats!!!

Yeah Bethnal has it right. Because we have lost a cup game and league game, and lost the first and last League One/Championship.

We went through this quite a few times last season....

so my original point still stands? that was in the same season. If we''re not counting cup games then why are people saying all over the place that our record is under threat at Chelsea??