Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for FONCY 2011/12

Just a quick update to let you all know that plenty is going on behind the scenes to ensure that these threads start again soon. It will be different, because it will no longer be a free bet, but we are hoping the changes we have to make will make these threads better and more exciting than before.

Ray''s vision of Norwich fans the world over coming together to help the club we all love is the main focus as we look to move forward to this season and beyond. It''s this togetherness that is helping me to make these changes. I have had brilliant support over this from Kev in Leeds and Justin in New York. And that epitomises the spirit from Ray which brought us all together in the first place.

So watch this space, I hope to be able to start this season in September.

Thats good news Nutty, let us know if you need any help [:)]

[quote user="The Original Pboro_Canary"]Thanks for the update - have been missing making my weekly pick.
[/quote]

So have 60 ish other people, still not long to wait now.

Sorry, I missed previous updates on this. Why the change in format for this season?

Yes, if I can help in any way, just let me know. I currently have a bit more spare time on my hands so if you need help with anything - stats, data (which I have experience in) just ask. And don''t be afraid to ask, no matter how big or small, as they say up here ''shy bairns get nout''.

Thanks Eddie and also Kev and Justin.

[:)][Y]