Sign in to follow this  
J.Warman

when paul lambert eventually leaves for a "better" club.

i know it is early days as no one has been sacked yet for lambert to replace, but when paul lambert leaves norwich for a "better" club i think we should go for karl robinson as a replacement, may be a bit of a risk as he is inexperienced, but look where we got to last time we got a young and inexperienced manager.

just something for you guys to think about because we all know lambert wont be here forever.

Ridiculous thread. D- on effort to cause controversy.For all you know Lambert will be here for the next 3 years, and you ''ideal replacement'' could suffer double relegation.

[quote user="J.Warman"]i know it is early days as no one has been sacked yet for lambert to replace, but when paul lambert leaves norwich for a "better" club i think we should go for karl robinson as a replacement, may be a bit of a risk as he is inexperienced, but look where we got to last time we got a young and inexperienced manager.

just something for you guys to think about because we all know lambert wont be here forever.[/quote]

It''s certainly true that he won''t be here for ever ... he might leave for a "bigger" club but he will NEVER find a "better" one.

*yawn*This already ? I was hoping to reach xmas or the first "big club sacking" at least before the usual threads start appearing.Get a bloody grip !!!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]*yawn*

This already ? I was hoping to reach xmas or the first "big club sacking" at least before the usual threads start appearing.

Get a bloody grip !!!
[/quote]

Jeez, a 7-1 defeat and they start ludicrous crap like this.