Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Aaron f*cking Wilbraham

Just what is the point of this guy?

I was almost glad he got a chance tonight after his efforts last year- Leicester away in particular he was great, but after watching him ''play football'' tonight I hope he never ever plays for us again.

Fortunately because of the other options we have I dont think we''ll have the ''pleasure'' of seeing him again.

The rest of the team werent much better but Wilbraham was shockingly awful.

If you think Wilbreham was the worst player out there, you watched a different game to me.No, I expect he''s not good enough for the Premier League and probably won''t play much anyway but I can name 6 or 7 players who played worse than him tonight (most of which are supposedly better ''players'').  Namely those who provided him and Jackson with zero service and also helped ship 4 goals to a league 1 side into the bargain.

Wilbraham was one of the better performers of the night - no need for your swearing or abuse at a guy contracted to our club who was trying his best.One quite a bit in the air but where was his strike partner to collect the flick on? Nowhere, near the ball at least.Also thought Surman had a good game bar the last few minutes. He was clearly getting frustrated, he''d get on the ball run with it and no one made any clever movements. Went for goal a couple of times himself and probably came the closest to scoring. A few mispasses towards the end probably due to him trying to force the issue a bit, played as 11 individuals tonight which is unlike a Lambert squad.Have to say though, defensively was the most concerning as the entire back 4 isn''t actually all that far away from our main back four. I thought Whitbread and Ayala were very poor, but may have been due to how stretched they were as Drury and Martin went missing, or missed their tackles, far too many time tonight.

The defence were all poor tonight, I thought for the first half Surman played quite well, any decent passing moves seemed to go through him and Hoolahan, with Fox adding in a little.

Wilbraham was probably one of the ''better'' performers on the pitch tonight, almost scored a lovely goal as well, didn''t look it was too far wide. Not much he could do, every header he won, there was know one there to pick it up afterwards.

Problem is, in a poor performance like this, peoples view on players brings in varying opinions. I personally thought Jackson was useless, whenever he got the ball he lost it bar once or twice.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]The defence were all poor tonight, I thought for the first half Surman played quite well, any decent passing moves seemed to go through him and Hoolahan, with Fox adding in a little.

Wilbraham was probably one of the ''better'' performers on the pitch tonight, almost scored a lovely goal as well, didn''t look it was too far wide. Not much he could do, every header he won, there was know one there to pick it up afterwards.

Problem is, in a poor performance like this, peoples view on players brings in varying opinions. I personally thought Jackson was useless, whenever he got the ball he lost it bar once or twice.[/quote]A bit dissapointed with Jackson, had a chance to prove himself but was just eased off the ball time and time again. Partly down to no genuine support from midfield when he ran the channels. Several times he was being marked by 2/3 MK players and no-one offered him a get-out clause.

Brilliant flick, turn and pace in the first half running in on goal, should have had a shot himself. I would suggest that not many of our ''Prem C/F''s could have done any better with that.

Wilbraham had little service

Dont think either Wilbraham or Jackson are good enough for the Premier league, which just leaves us with Holt, Morrison and Vaughan when he''s not injured.

What about Martin?

I think Wilbraham can be useful, not really a prem player, but he has some pluses to his game.

As for Jackson, despite his fine form and good performances and key goals in the run in last season, i still find it hard to rate him, its just a personal thing that will never change. I''m not saying he''s rubbish, shouldn''t be playing etc, i just don''t particularly rate him, and don''t think he adds much to the team.

Like most on here I think Wilbraham was one of the better players last night. Decent touch, won plenty of headers, a couple of good runs (which Jackson didn''t read) and a good effort just wide in the second half.

Ayala, Drury and Fox were much worse and Jackson was a waste of space (although as usual he tried his hardest).

Aaron Wilbraham = sh1t

I stand by my past posts we should have ditched this poor sh1t striker and stuck with Cody,

Wilbraham is terrible and I cant believe he is still here!!!

Rant over