Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Posh v scum skysports 2

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Good work again Harry, and your take on their site name might sum up the numpties who designed it. The Layout is appalling and navigating your way round the site is a nightmare[/quote]

Yeah, but TBF have you seen Wrath of the Barclay?

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Afterwards Jewell mentioned he had been talking to Bullards''s agent, is he seriously expecting Bullard to want to come back for another 1/2 a season, just to win the POS?!! I am sure Jimmy wants to play football this season, with a remote chance of winning the odd game or two![/quote]

Thats their trouble they want ex, old big names.......Chopra just gave up and walked off yesterday.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Thats their trouble they want ex, old big names.......Chopra just gave up and walked off yesterday.

[/quote]

What before the final whistle went?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He was subbed. That old has been Ellington came on for him and nearly set up another goal for Posh.

They are awful :)

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well he said he was injured, the term I''d use is dejected, and he went straight off, quickly, without even looking at Je7wl.

Just had a peek at their next 7 fixtures, there''ll do well to get 5 points at most.  Please Mr Evans, see your beloved club for what it is, a waste of money and pull out NOW.

i haven`t opened that link, so apologies if this repeats what`s in there.

just been talking about the p`boro-ipswich game on the radio. they said posh had 24 shots on target to ipswich`s 1, and that posh had 90% possession to ipswich`s 10%. the highest ever recorded!.

pretty spectacular.

Before we start getting carried away by how bad Ipswich are. heres a stat for us to think about: Today was the first time since Stoke came into the premier league that they had more than 50% possession of a game.

[quote user="yellowbib"]Before we start getting carried away by how bad Ipswich are. heres a stat for us to think about: Today was the first time since Stoke came into the premier league that they had more than 50% possession of a game.[/quote]According to the BBC we had 52% possession to their 48%.

[quote user="yellowbib"]Before we start getting carried away by how bad Ipswich are. heres a stat for us to think about: Today was the first time since Stoke came into the premier league that they had more than 50% possession of a game.[/quote]

What a strange post for this thread. [^o)]

Getting carried away about how bad scum are and how good we are is what fans do. However I''m not getting carried away when I say that scum are worse now than I have ever known and my memory goes back to the mid sixties. Am I enjoying it? You bet I am[Y]

BTW my Norwich & Peterborough Building Society account sort code has just been changed to 41-51-71.

[quote user="yellowbib"]Before we start getting carried away by how bad Ipswich are. heres a stat for us to think about: Today was the first time since Stoke came into the premier league that they had more than 50% possession of a game.[/quote]

Possession stats are the biggest bit of bollocks ever. As someone else has pointed out, the BBC said we had 52%, the Telegraph also had us down as 52%, yet you claim we had less...Also I don''t believe your Stoke one in that it is the first time they have had more than 50% in a Premier game. I think you are talking out of your large fat arse...by the way, the only stat that matters is Peterborough 7 (seven) Ipswich 1.

I wonder if young master Harry could find one of those binman logos with ''ipswich pride of anglia'' upon it ?

if so, a few modifications might be welcome -

joke of anglia

with the relevant scores against us and Posh

and a suitable picture/cartoon of a distressed/dead carthorse

Some humble stuff on there like this:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=149708#149708

Wonder if they ever regret waving £20 notes at us at portman road.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Some humble stuff on there like this: http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php?m=v&t=149708#149708 Wonder if they ever regret waving £20 notes at us at portman road.[/quote]

Have the binners started their jumble sales again? After all they need to raise funds to sign their next has been.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

it now appears that afternoon training has had to be cut short - so that half the squad can get home in time for Countdown

the communal bath has been replaced with a walk in bath

and the loanee keeper from Fulham is out with a repetitive strain injury in his back - caused by picking the ball out of the back of the net

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Would you be able to tell me what it was like before the sending off, Yellowbib?[/quote]

Do the Binmen have a defence?  What a joke....the POSH steam rolled the Binners.  POSH were 4-1 up before the sending off.

[/quote]

WTF? My post was quite clearly in reply to Yellowbib''s point about OUR match against Stoke. 

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Would you be able to tell me what it was like before the sending off, Yellowbib?[/quote]

Do the Binmen have a defence?  What a joke....the POSH steam rolled the Binners.  POSH were 4-1 up before the sending off.

[/quote]

WTF? My post was quite clearly in reply to Yellowbib''s point about OUR match against Stoke. 

[/quote]

I thought this thread was about the Binners meltdown (7-1 defeat) at Peterborough?  As I haven''t read all the posts on this thread I naturally thought the reference to a sending off related to the sending off of  the Binner during that game.

Obviously your post wasn''t clear enough! Lol!

Anyone  else notice that our friendly neighbourhood binners and Leeds fansBlue Mike etc etc have all gone quiet in the last 6 months ?

[quote user="City1st"]I wonder if young master Harry could find one of those binman logos with ''ipswich pride of anglia'' upon it ?

if so, a few modifications might be welcome -

joke of anglia

with the relevant scores against us and Posh

and a suitable picture/cartoon of a distressed/dead carthorse[/quote]I couldn''t find anything with 1p5wich pride of anglia on it, will this do instead?[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/nplogo2.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Good one Harry.

Remember when it comes to the Binners, its DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

[/quote]MEGA LOL! [:S]