Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Posh v scum skysports 2

their 3 fans must all have logged on at the same time...I feel sorry for the Market Brothers and Ipswichcrazy... their popularity is going to soar now!

It seems1 binner has his head screwed on:"Hate to say it but if the scum were in our position with a home game

coming up they''d pack the ground and create a din to try and help get a

result. We''ll have about 18,000 on Saturday and half the crowd will be

arguing with the other half. This is why people who say going down to

League One would do us good are talking rubbish, we''d sink without trace

in front of crowds of about 10,000. "

i know its only 4 games in but they are as good as down already....I hope they enjoy Rochdale away next season.... Sadly for them they wont have a messiah to turn them round.. Marcus Evans millions that don''t actually exist wont get them out of a mess and in 5 years they will be league 2....Lets just enjoy it all!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT... & so on

From TWTD""3 of the first 4 goals should have been offside and the 5th was given

as a penalty despite the foul happening 3 years outside of the box. The

first red card was also probably wrong. So on another day and all

that.."Obvious really ;-P

Good work again Harry, and your take on their site name might sum up the numpties who designed it. The Layout is appalling and navigating your way round the site is a nightmare

[quote user="Harry"][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/TWTD.gif[/IMG][/quote]

Brilliant!

Haha read on the TWTD forum that someone said even though Ipswich lost 7-1 4 were apparently offside!!!

Hahaha, I would not be bothered by linesman decisions I would be wondering why my team have had 12 goals banged in against us by two newly promoted sides!!!!

Hahaha ipswich mugs!!!!!

Afterwards Jewell mentioned he had been talking to Bullards''s agent, is he seriously expecting Bullard to want to come back for another 1/2 a season, just to win the POS?!! I am sure Jimmy wants to play football this season, with a remote chance of winning the odd game or two!

They''ve probably all flocked, remind themselves that the 7-1 humiliation doesnt matter because they once had a decent team in the 70''s

& to think Jewell was a popular choice to replace Peter Grunt at Carrow Road back in 2007...