Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Barclay

tonite I sat in the Barclay for the first time in ages, and was surprised at how quiet it was, especially after people on here big it up so much!! Seemed people around me were more interested in other things not football, even at one point some woman behind me was shouting for MK to score a 5th goal!!! Unbelievable!!

Most people in the Barclay tonight weren''t regulars, it''s always the same for cup games, the snakepit was deserted as well, I was in Block H of the Barclay tonight and we did manage to get a few songs going and managed to piss the stewards off by standing.

It''s because it was only 3/4 full, and most of the people in there aren''t Barclay regulars.I''ve been in the Barclay for years but don''t sit in there for games like tonights because I just don''t enjoy it so much when its so full of people who just don''t get what it''s all about.I sat in the City stand tonight and as sad as it is to say, I enjoyed the game far more than if I''d been in my regular seat.

I''ve got a ST in the Barclay, but never sit there in cup games. When its not packed the atmosphere isn''t all that, and frankly I''d rather be able to see most of the game if I''m not getting the atmosphere.

[quote user="barclaystand"]It''s because it was only 3/4 full, and most of the people in there aren''t Barclay regulars.I''ve been in the Barclay for years but don''t sit in there for games like tonights because I just don''t enjoy it so much when its so full of people who just don''t get what it''s all about.I sat in the City stand tonight and as sad as it is to say, I enjoyed the game far more than if I''d been in my regular seat.[/quote]You enjoyed tonight - sad fuck

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="barclaystand"]It''s because it was only 3/4 full, and most of the people in there aren''t Barclay regulars.I''ve been in the Barclay for years but don''t sit in there for games like tonights because I just don''t enjoy it so much when its so full of people who just don''t get what it''s all about.I sat in the City stand tonight and as sad as it is to say, I enjoyed the game far more than if I''d been in my regular seat.[/quote]You enjoyed tonight - sad fuck[/quote]He said he enjoyed it far more than if he''d been sitting in his regular seat, why the need to swear and be an idiot making yourself look like an absoloute tool. suppose you thought you''d get some laughs.

I sat int ST seat an recognised nobody around me. Maybe because they were all annoying 8 year olds.

One bloke had a go at me and my mate for standing up and demanded that we "sit down in the seat we paid for!"

Absolute comedy gold! I''d rather these types stay at home. Killjoys.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I sat int ST seat an recognised nobody around me. Maybe because they were all annoying 8 year olds. One bloke had a go at me and my mate for standing up and demanded that we "sit down in the seat we paid for!" Absolute comedy gold! I''d rather these types stay at home. Killjoys.[/quote]

Almost as funny as the steward who told my 10 year old daughter and her friend not to sit on the backs of their seats, despite the fact they were on the back row of the Lower Barclay  - obviously they were blocking the wall''s view of the game!  Now what''s that song again...''Man in a jacket....etc etc''

[quote user="We Are Premier League"][quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="barclaystand"]It''s because it was only 3/4 full, and most of the people in there aren''t Barclay regulars.I''ve been in the Barclay for years but don''t sit in there for games like tonights because I just don''t enjoy it so much when its so full of people who just don''t get what it''s all about.I sat in the City stand tonight and as sad as it is to say, I enjoyed the game far more than if I''d been in my regular seat.[/quote]You enjoyed tonight - sad fuck[/quote]He said he enjoyed it far more than if he''d been sitting in his regular seat, why the need to swear and be an idiot making yourself look like an absoloute tool. suppose you thought you''d get some laughs.[/quote]Shefcanary you got that so so wrong. Cheers wapl for putting him right!

I am a Lower Barclay season ticket holder and I always sit in my seat for all Cup and Friendly games as well, Its easier that way, I know exactly where i''m going.

Yes the atmosphere in the LB isn''t the usual electric noise it usually is during League games for Cup and friendlies. However, There was still a few songs that got going during the game, which was good to see and there were a few of the regular ST holders around me, so had people I knew to chat with.

Also, whats good about the lower Barclay is the lounge beneath the stand where you can sit in with loads of tables and chairs etc, a country mile better than the other stands.

Looks to me that Barclay season ticket holders are not proper true fans if they cannot be bothered to go to cup games or sit elsewhere.

[:D][:P][;)][:$][:)][:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Looks to me that Barclay season ticket holders are not proper true fans if they cannot be bothered to go to cup games or sit elsewhere.

[:D][:P][;)][:$][:)][:|]

[/quote]

At least my season ticket is for the seat I was expecting!!! [:D][:D][:D]